User Controls

Who wants to meet up in NYC after this Pandemic Shit is Done

Bugz Space Nigga
    Gay it up. See a Broadway Show then an Off Broadway (99 seats or less) and then try to get mugged in Central Park. take a ferry over to Staten Island for free and come back and alisid prostitutes to hostess a party and get drunk in battery park or whatever.

I don't know New York all that well. but it's funner than NorCal cities.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm high af right now.

the cheese-it box keeps moving on its own.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    If there were enough of us and say Kr0z came along and we used him for a bottom boy bait-ery and then when a mugger tries to fuck with him (or a group of muggers) we could all jump out of the bushes and fuck them up and take their watches and faggy burner fones
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id fag it up with you if i had the money. I haven't been outside of Texas in a long time.

But to be honest i think this pandemic will end but the angry pakistani flu will be ramping up right behind
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm kidding. all of this would be wrong in a perfect world it seems
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh wait nevermind read your second post not interested
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Id fag it up with you if i had the money. I haven't been outside of Texas in a long time.

But to be honest i think this pandemic will end but the angry pakistani flu will be ramping up right behind

I figured there would be something following this shit. it's non-stop of fuckery

I dont want this to be a cockfest but we bring Candy and the cute lady with the big ass. Squirrel?

LOL
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh wait nevermind read your second post not interested

Well read the third post too

Gigi wants me to go to some college town in fucking Wisconsin (Madison- Badgers)

But I dont drink. and she doesnt drink. WHY? for the awesome Danishes?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Think I'll visit Texas, see Bill Krozby and find some hoes.
    you're literally a fucking FBI agent bro. Not a single person here remembers you from back in DA DAY. Not from totse 2, zoklet, rdfrn, idiot santuary, tinychat. You just showed up one day, started going into TC and people remember you as that guy from TC. You certainly weren't there when I started going to tinychat.

I stopped going to TC and when I came back you were there. Where the fuck did you come from? hurr durr jeff hunter and all this fake shit anyone could google.

You literally have no ties to this community at all but you ack like one of us. I find it highly suspicious. I have been asking around and nobody remembers you or anyone like you, not even spectral. The fuck?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Stop by ohio on your way.
    You can crash at my place and save on a hotel.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you're literally a fucking FBI agent bro. Not a single person here remembers you from back in DA DAY. Not from totse 2, zoklet, rdfrn, idiot santuary, tinychat. You just showed up one day, started going into TC and people remember you as that guy from TC. You certainly weren't there when I started going to tinychat.

I stopped going to TC and when I came back you were there. Where the fuck did you come from? hurr durr jeff hunter and all this fake shit anyone could google.

You literally have no ties to this community at all but you ack like one of us. I find it highly suspicious. I have been asking around and nobody remembers you or anyone like you, not even spectral. The fuck?

WHO?
    YoU!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Stop by ohio on your way.
    You can crash at my place and save on a hotel.

thats nice of you Fona. but it's not a road trip. Im gonna fly there. take a redeye so I sleep and when they land at 6am, I'm all refresh. get to the hotel, shower, unpack my shit and bring my camera and walk around looking touristy .
    what could go wrong?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood YoU!

No really. Who, you mean §m£ÂgØL?
    Originally posted by Bugz come back and alisid prostitutes to hostess a party

hahaha u fucking nigger
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt hahaha u fucking nigger

Its "My Nigga"
    Originally posted by Bugz No really. Who, you mean §m£ÂgØL?

no i mean you totse2001 aka beige warlock who just showed up out of nowhere one day ,stop trying to deflect it just makes you look more like an FBI agent.

This is what i'm talking about!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Sure. I'm the "FBI guy".

all this time. who's deflecting now. I wouldn't be rattling the cages of the next gen of totseans but rather I'be in Connecticut or Pennsylvania or near Santa Cruz or San Diego asking questions

you know. where the NirvanaNet originals are located.

Been The World
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Bugz thats nice of you Fona. but it's not a road trip. Im gonna fly there. take a redeye so I sleep and when they land at 6am, I'm all refresh. get to the hotel, shower, unpack my shit and bring my camera and walk around looking touristy .
    what could go wrong?

The only people who like NY are stupid women anyways.
Jump to Top