User Controls

Fucking Shit. I FUcked up really bad. Fuck`

Bugz Space Nigga
    I smoked (because my vape gun broke. they're not cheap) a joint. pre-rolled. Never had one before. they're weird looking. they put them in an 1800 style phial (vile?) with a cork. lol

short of the long is I'm high af right now. and I feel raspy. I don't like smoking weed. I was coughing hard. they're not mellow and I'm feeling edgy high. it's a fucking creeper. Banana Kush.

I didn't taste any Banana flavore. how the fuck does this work. Gigi is gonna smell the weed in my car because I smoked it out in the parking lot. but not in the building. a guess one. then drove back into the gate.

fucking I'm high and we have to be up at 6:30. its 2:35

damn I'm craving waffles and chicken right now
    smoke more
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I mean guest parking and I drove back through the security gate
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood smoke more

I was thinking about staying up all night and doing that but it's gonna take some getting use to. like if you don't smoke pot or eat edibles everyday then you're always gonna get high blood pressure from it for the first hour or 40 minutes or so.

i'm peaking so it's feeling better. but if I smoke more I might get addicted to it. I don't want to be a daily pot head. fuck that. it's for maintaining good feelings when the "paranoia" stress levels go in reverse. thats when Pot is nice. feels really good now. I drank some water. that helped. I felt dehydrated
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz I was thinking about staying up all night and doing that but it's gonna take some getting use to.

Lol no, you will be tired as fuck.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    False outrageous
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Are you really freaking the fuck out off a single joint?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice Are you really freaking the fuck out off a single joint?

No hes not hes just a boomer trying to show off that he just started smoking weed to seem , 'with it'
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No hes not hes just a boomer trying to show off that he just started smoking weed to seem , 'with it'

This 40 year old redneck at my old job said he couldn't smoke because last time he tried weed years ago he ended up in the shower holding onto the walls and projectile vomiting. Like yeah right.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz I didn't taste any Banana flavore. how the fuck does this work. Gigi is gonna smell the weed in my car because I smoked it out in the parking lot. but not in the building. a guess one. then drove back into the gate.

Lol did you really think it tasted like banana

C'mon how long have you been smoking weed?
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice This 40 year old redneck at my old job said he couldn't smoke because last time he tried weed years ago he ended up in the shower holding onto the walls and projectile vomiting. Like yeah right.

he probably got that laced shit

im surprised he didn't jump off his balcony
    Originally posted by Solstice This 40 year old redneck at my old job said he couldn't smoke because last time he tried weed years ago he ended up in the shower holding onto the walls and projectile vomiting. Like yeah right.

I can believe it. Weed fir some people is a catalyst to opening up real mental illness sometimes
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Ask a police officer what to do.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I can believe it. Weed fir some people is a catalyst to opening up real mental illness sometimes

he already has mental illness.

lets hope it doesnt get amplified.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top