User Controls

Escape from Austin

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ive been without power for iver two days so last night i was fed up sitting in the dark and i ask "davie" the idiot that punched me on Superbowl Sunday if i could borrow his trucj he doesn't drive so I could go to round rock to ricks place to hang for the night. Ent up going thru an intersection with no lights since the grid is down and hit into this lady in a BMW and she was pissed and git out of her car and I was trying to take off but the ice was hokding me back. I was able to leave but she was stuck.

His trucknis even more fucked up then now so i parked it at a random apartment complex and ran back home.

I called davie and told him whats up and i left the keys under the seat. He was getting reall frothy with me saying he's going to kill me and i ssid cool it or I'll sue because you're the one thsts liable not me the truck is in your name and you dont havr insurance and the cops never saw me in the car.

He blew up my phone after i hung up on him demanding i comeover to his place and i just put him on block.

If i have any injuries from this thats on him and its on him to fix that ladies car.

We could be f figured this out like rational adults but he was pissed and wouldn't shut up and listen to me

It was piece of shit mazda anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If only texans knew to keep the water running during freezing temps so that pipes dont burst, if only texans lived like whites and not like mexicans and actually kept some cold weather gear, if only eugenics was a thing, then neither homosexual krotz or the crux of his life would exist.

People in texas dont know how to drive, its very apparent. They all speed @ max rpms to the crosswalk and then suddenly slam on the brakes 10m before the crosswalk, even though they could see that the light is red from over 500m away.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    move to round rock then, it's a medical district so it is less likely to lose power and (big) city folk are always lowest on the government's list of priorities. even your votes count for less than small town or rural peoples' votes.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian If only texans knew to keep the water running during freezing temps so that pipes dont burst, if only texans lived like whites and not like mexicans and actually kept some cold weather gear, if only eugenics was a thing, then neither homosexual krotz or the crux of his life would exist.

People in texas dont know how to drive, its very apparent. They all speed @ max rpms to the crosswalk and then suddenly slam on the brakes 10m before the crosswalk, even though they could see that the light is red from over 500m away.

I was doing that but a lot of ppl bailed because of no lights and internet
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian If only texans knew to keep the water running during freezing temps so that pipes dont burst, if only texans lived like whites and not like mexicans and actually kept some cold weather gear, if only eugenics was a thing, then neither homosexual krotz or the crux of his life would exist.

Um texans live what ever race they are you racists

I live like an irish Hispanic navaho native american
    The only cool thing that I noticed in tx is that everyone was very kind and respectful to people that they don't know. it was all sir and maam and no dirty looks from anyone unlike in the PNW. I wonder if it had to do with the fact that about ~50% of the people that I saw were obviously carrying.

Doesn't change the fact that 1/10 cars on the road had damage to either front or rear bumper.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The only cool thing that I noticed in tx is that everyone was very kind and respectful to people that they don't know. it was all sir and maam and no dirty looks from anyone unlike in the PNW. I wonder if it had to do with the fact that about ~50% of the people that I saw were obviously carrying.

Doesn't change the fact that 1/10 cars on the road had damage to either front or rear bumper.

No that’s how we are raised. We get our asses tore up if we don’t say please, thank you, yes sir, and yes ma’am.
    my parents didn't care if i said sir or maam, they just made sure i didn't blow anything up or set things on fire, or hurt anyone.

i am naturally polite to most people until they're disrespectful, so i normally say sir and maam to people, not so much cause my parents were that way but because it's the culture i guess... not many people here actually carry guns either compared to some other states as the crime mostly affects people who participate in it or live in shitty area.

and dirty looks almost exclusively come from mexicans in shitty neighborhoods, even the niggers in ghettos where people get shot regularly rarely do this. in general though most people are respectful, although respectful doesn't make up for stupid
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ ⠀ thats the best way to be raised…getting your asses fore up.

buncha sick pedos

Well it’s probably what caused your infatuation with men’s buttholes.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    OP never happened
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz move to round rock then, it's a medical district so it is less likely to lose power and (big) city folk are always lowest on the government's list of priorities. even your votes count for less than small town or rural peoples' votes.

Round rock blows. There's nothing to do there but go the barnes and nobles and get arrested for stopping too far behind the yellow line
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 OP never happened

Oh okay lil dick larry cry harder
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    so was there damage to tbe vehicle you borrwed?

what happened when you returned it?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 OP never happened

except the part where he was a herpes ridden drunk with no electricity.

but yeah, if his stories are entertaining i say never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ ⠀ youre the one who literally said your ass was tore up.

Right and I too have an infatuation with men’s buttholes.
    Originally posted by STER0S so was there damage to tbe vehicle you borrwed?

what happened when you returned it?

I didn't return it, i left it at a close buy apartment complex and left back to my place
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ ⠀ youre the one who literally said your ass was tore up.

Aren't you two mental degenerates sitting like 5 feet apart day after day? why don't you do what you told me in secret you wanted to do and collect insurance money on her by hiring a hit squad and then having enough for a down on a condo in San Francisco
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ive been without power for iver two days so last night i was fed up sitting in the dark and i ask "davie" the idiot that punched me on Superbowl Sunday if i could borrow his trucj he doesn't drive so I could go to round rock to ricks place to hang for the night. Ent up going thru an intersection with no lights since the grid is down and hit into this lady in a BMW and she was pissed and git out of her car and I was trying to take off but the ice was hokding me back. I was able to leave but she was stuck.

His trucknis even more fucked up then now so i parked it at a random apartment complex and ran back home.

I called davie and told him whats up and i left the keys under the seat. He was getting reall frothy with me saying he's going to kill me and i ssid cool it or I'll sue because you're the one thsts liable not me the truck is in your name and you dont havr insurance and the cops never saw me in the car.

He blew up my phone after i hung up on him demanding i comeover to his place and i just put him on block.

If i have any injuries from this thats on him and its on him to fix that ladies car.

We could be f figured this out like rational adults but he was pissed and wouldn't shut up and listen to me

It was piece of shit mazda anyway

😂😂😂😂😂
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    classic Bill Krozby shenanigans

what kind of retard lends him a vehicle
Jump to Top