User Controls

Just realised

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    All the Simps like Rabbitnonce and Pole smoker post mainly in Candy's niggerland threads. She actually has a useful purpose of ridding the main forum of all the losers. Even Vinny pedo posts in those threads regularly.

Thanks Candy!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OOoOOoOo SHOTS FIRED
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe All the Simps like Rabbitnonce and Pole smoker post mainly in Candy's niggerland threads. She actually has a useful purpose of ridding the main forum of all the losers. Even Vinny pedo posts in those threads regularly.

Thanks Candy!

just my $2trillion, every forum needs a chamber pot, even this vomit-filled fishbowl forum.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Agreed
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe All the Simps like Rabbitnonce and Pole smoker post mainly in Candy's niggerland threads. She actually has a useful purpose of ridding the main forum of all the losers. Even Vinny pedo posts in those threads regularly.

Thanks Candy!

↑ the abovementioned users are users he couldnt evict from his head.

do you think of us while looking for jobs IRL ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Agreed

slaves are bound to be agreeable.

natural slave selection.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ the abovementioned users are users he couldnt evict from his head.

do you think of us while looking for jobs IRL ?

Unemployed coffee servant.

Jelly I make da big bucks.

And a cotton picker liking a child fucker's post.

Smh
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Unemployed coffee servant.

Jelly I make da big bucks.

And a cotton picker liking a child fucker's post.

Smh

the only kind of bucks your ever getting big is this

Jump to Top