User Controls

Another Black Panther Film

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Not a Super Hero film but the real Black Panthers out of the US. Oakland, Chicago, etc

where a dude turned informant on Bobby Seal and Huey P. Newton when the FBI said You tell us the schematics of the Oakland Chapter of BPP or we rat you out regarding something the cat said or did which could get him killed by the panthers.

I mean that's the story they're going with in the film. I think he got a nickname Judas O'Neal (o'neal being his real last name?)

this is some Black history info .. i'm sure someone studied it well. what is fact and what is Hollywood fictionn but the end game is to point out that it's still happening today with the BLM though the reality is the BLM is being controlled by Weather Underground Organization peers and people in the WUO who were pardoned, but stealing BLM monies from donations to feed into the Radical Leftist and DNC.

we all know it's true.

what say you Mofo?S
    WHAT SAY YOU HOMIES?
    Black Panther: Stage IV. Panther and the Wakinyan army try to protect the earth from the evil army led by Col. Cancer.
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt Black Panther: Stage IV. Panther and the Wakinyan army try to protect the earth from the evil army led by Col. Cancer.

you mean Lt Col Michael A Aquino who transitioned from Earth due to cancer?
    Originally posted by Lodger Free you mean Lt Col Michael A Aquino who transitioned from Earth due to cancer?

Col stands for colon, not colonel.
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt Col stands for colon, not colonel.

so who has stage 4 colon cancer?
    Originally posted by Lodger Free so who has stage 4 colon cancer?

this thread
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I heard this one was actually pretty good

The FBI considered them to be the 'foremost domestic threat' because they dared to give kids a free breakfast
    fucking kike propaganda
Jump to Top