User Controls

How come I am depressed

Ebola Cola Houston
    I just don't wake up to anything exciting anymore.

It could be the Covid is still shitting up things but it also allows you to have more open space. Shouldn't camping be allowed as long as people keep apart. I mean most people don't want to be 6 feet from someone in general. I'm thinking 500 feet or more. maybe even an entire camp spot that usually fits 3-4 families.

So How's things, People?
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Hi enter
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Could be a lot of reasons:

- lack of purpose in life

- not sleeping enough

- realizing you are infinity shock and that from now until you get cremated no one will ever touch you again

- broken thought processes
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Hi enter

Now why would you think I was "enter"?

Originally posted by rabbitweed Could be a lot of reasons:

- lack of purpose in life

- not sleeping enough

- realizing you are infinity shock and that from now until you get cremated no one will ever touch you again

- broken thought processes

I was going to say Thank You for offering up some supported advice but then you accused me of being Infinity Shock
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola I was going to say Thank You for offering up some supported advice but then you accused me of being Infinity Shock

I was offering hypothetical scenarios of why a human being in general may be depressed.

No accusations here. You can capitalise at the beginning of sentences for one thing.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I was offering hypothetical scenarios of why a human being in general may be depressed.

No accusations here. You can capitalise at the beginning of sentences for one thing.

Stop trying to sound like you're some Super Educated Psychologo Beezwax
    Originally posted by Ebola Cola Stop trying to sound like you're some Super Educated Psychologo Beezwax

Hey I've watched Jordan Peterson youtube videos before (in the background), don't question my credentials
    because every day humanity strays further away from God.

Society tells you to focus on money, a career or to develop your skills because time is running out! hurry hurry! If you don't make that dollar today you won't have enough to make that 2 dollars in a week! and imagine what happens when you turn 40!

That kind of mentality is what pushes the industrial machines. The mentality pushes it and we pull it

The only way to feel human and true happiness again is to take large amounts of drugs to break the socialization spell.

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    God isn't real
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did you get a good look at yourself in the mirror?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top