User Controls

I called off work.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Not going to risk dying in a snow drift for a job that doesn't even pay me enough to afford gloves or car insurance.
    Nope, fuck that.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Okay karen..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck yeah homie get some coffee and smoke weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    torch the place
    Why do you have a car if you cant make enough money at thst job for gloves and car insurance? Sounds like a shitty job and you should of never of worked there in the first place.

You should move to a different place with less bad weather and get a job at a bar as a barback making tips and become a bartender or something.
    Sounds like another one of little Arnie's false outrageous
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why do you have a car if you cant make enough money at thst job for gloves and car insurance? Sounds like a shitty job and you should of never of worked there in the first place.

You should move to a different place with less bad weather and get a job at a bar as a barback making tips and become a bartender or something.

Im a recovering alcoholic.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Not going to risk dying in a snow drift for a job that doesn't even pay me enough to afford gloves or car insurance.

The way you put this makes it sound like you want to buy an expensive pair of (presumably fingerless) "driving gloves".

im high as fuck. cars keep getting stuck outside and i want to help push them out but they seem to be okay
    Originally posted by Meikai The way you put this makes it sound like you want to buy an expensive pair of (presumably fingerless) "driving gloves".

No bitch.

^Those.
    the fuck
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why do you have a car if you cant make enough money at thst job for gloves and car insurance? Sounds like a shitty job and you should of never of worked there in the first place.

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why not just twke. abike to work instead? why have a car at your salary?
    how do you make money wariat?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how do you make money wariat?

It sure isn't from "art".
    Originally posted by Wariat why not just twke. abike to work instead? why have a car at your salary?
    How am I suppose to take a bicycle on the hiway in a snow storm?
    don't listen to wariat he's a dumb pollack that gets all his money from his rich jedidi parents that helped sell out their fellow kikes to the nazis in WW2 and steal their gold. Entire family of rat fuckers and hook noses
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Im a recovering alcoholic.

That's not an excuse lol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood don't listen to wariat he's a dumb pollack that gets all his money from his rich jedidi parents that helped sell out their fellow kikes to the nazis in WW2 and steal their gold. Entire family of rat fuckers and hook noses

Lol i wouldn't be surprised
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol i wouldn't be surprised

Lol, you do the same though. Lol
    So why are you Loling? Lol.
Jump to Top