User Controls

SmellHung's adderal wore off already,

blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    😗
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    WellStrungOut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master What happened to all that piss and vinegar you had this morning tough guy?

I simply presented my perspective on the matter, Red. In response to ur thread. I'ts not enjoyable for me. I'm not here to taunt or 'put salt in the wound'. I want the best for u...as i do most folks here. I just don't think you were being fair or accurate about the matter. nothing personal, sir. I was hoping my response might compel you to see the matter from a different angle. it seems it has.
    fatt chew
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung I simply presented my perspective on the matter, Red. In response to ur thread. I'ts not enjoyable for me. I'm not here to taunt or 'put salt in the wound'. I want the best for u…as i do most folks here. I just don't think you were being fair or accurate about the matter. nothing personal, sir. I was hoping my response might compel you to see the matter from a different angle. it seems it has.

Shut up fat bitch you said a few days ago you like people to be miserable because you are.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master Looks like I struck a little too close to home and smelly had to flip his position around from having me on blast to one of concern for my well being and future.

Thats how he rolls hes very two faced
Jump to Top