User Controls

Like many other Millenials, Blaster Master possesses a sense of self-entitlement...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, He feels that the consequences of his inactions and actions should be irrelevant to his personal and professional outcomes. He WANTS but does not EARN good outcomes for Himself, but, he feels that he deserves what he wants, because Mother Nature owes him a favor. He wants it bad enuff.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    me hiki and bill krosby everytime he gets fired.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat me hiki and bill krosby everytime he gets fired.

lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    folllkkx?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Chin nuts?
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigs?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    What about that avocado toast though?
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur South Side grit and determination all the way, Blaster. U gud, nigga.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master ..I turn the avocado pits into custom engraved all natural anal beads strung together with hemp string that I sell on etsy.

fixt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Boomers feel entitled to have their self-entitlement they received their entire lives tolerated and accepted, and then on top of that feel it is their god given right to project this self-entitlement to the next generation and hypocritically claim that you need to earn your shit.

boomers suck my dick, you will all be carted off to camps and we are all coming to take your shit.
    Originally posted by Kev Boomers feel entitled to have their self-entitlement they received their entire lives tolerated and accepted, and then on top of that feel it is their god given right to project this self-entitlement to the next generation and hypocritically claim that you need to earn your shit.

boomers suck my dick, you will all be carted off to camps and we are all coming to take your shit.

Shut up, fucking retard Nonce.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut up, fucking retard Nonce.

or what, you will solicit CP from me? >_>
    Originally posted by Kev or what, you will solicit CP from me? >_>

***Reported***
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe ***Reported***

you just snitched on yourself, lmao
    Originally posted by Kev you just snitched on yourself, lmao

You share nonce material on here with Vinny so I reported you to the feds how funny is that, pedo.

LOL
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe You share nonce material on here with Vinny so I reported you to the feds how funny is that, pedo.

i did no such thing.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

What,?
Jump to Top