User Controls

completely fucked neighbours car

fuck i was on pcp last night out in the snow and accidentally set fire to one of my neighbours cars. today when i woke up i put some snow back over the scorch marks on the hood and then pissed on it. dont worry the car owner is a massive faggotcuck
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    it is so good to hear it
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    nice hope it wuz §m£ÂgØLs
    was so fucking perrrrr like urmagherd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    OP seems like one of those tryhard "cool dads" trying to fit in
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice OP seems like one of those tryhard "cool dads" trying to fit in

Pretty much
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt fuck i was on pcp last night out in the snow and accidentally set fire to one of my neighbours cars. today when i woke up i put some snow back over the scorch marks on the hood and then pissed on it. dont worry the car owner is a massive faggotcuck

This reminds me of Mr Brooks and Dane Cook pissing on the floor. "Don't worry about DNA"
    Originally posted by Solstice OP seems like one of those tryhard "cool dads" trying to fit in

wateva u say sunlight min/maxer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty much

i may not be as cool as you want but im still ur dad. go make some friends so u can go out n play with them while i dance with mummy on the bed
Jump to Top