User Controls

having a major winter storm in a few hours

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its gonnan 4 degrees tonight thats insane the lowest ive been was like 27, kinda nervous about power going out and I'm out of tp lol better get prepped

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Wow Greg Abbot is a real player, he has chief deputy justice johnson and the commander of the armed forces standing at attention back there. he reminds me of george bush this weather is nuts i predict that the grid could go down from this. there would be three factions, the east coast will be the rooty, the west coast will be the frooty, and texas will be the tooty. there will be a tsunami that will overpower the gulf coast however it will be suppressed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah its fucked
    Bugz Space Nigga
    you're all frooty

It's been warm and sunny the last two days and rainy a bit right now but warm. tropical.

Sucks to be you guys AHAHAHAHHAAH
    "major winter storm"

Happy first snow. It did not fall a lot, it is not critical.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian "major winter storm"

Happy first snow. It did not fall a lot, it is not critical.

I thought you were in Seattle. Its raining there.

where are you that it is snowing?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Southerners are such pussies about cold weather, & everything that encompasses.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Southerners are such pussies about cold weather, & everything that encompasses.

It's not that they're pussies. it's because they're not used to it. so they don't buy clothing for snow or cold weather. and they're not aclimated to it so easily.

And it snows in california. just 100 miles or less East of San Francisco there can be so much snow you would fall into it. anything above 5000 feet and it goes all the way up to 14,000 in some areas. but most people on the coast never see the snow if they're not into skiing.

because the roads are closed much of the time. so no one leaves by road. so it's as if it doesn't exist to them. at best they can see it on a clear day if theyre high up enough in the bay area hills. but the coldest I ever been in the bay area was 17f one night at about 12am Eastern county. on average it might get just below freezing at 30 degrees F in the dead of winter, early in the morning. maybe upper 20s. but most recent years it's maybe 48-49 degrees F at best in the winter nights.

although a few years in a row it was nearly upper 20s during the day time. but that was a rare winter cold snap for the bay. no one has the clothing to be in that. so all you can do is layer up
    Originally posted by Bugz I thought you were in Seattle. Its raining there.

where are you that it is snowing?

It "snows" in the greater seattle area occasionally. I have not lived in seattle ever since the city of seattle passed homosexual legislation taxing gun and ammo sales. I live in a 2A sanctuary county where the sheriff says that unconstitutional laws will be unenforced.

You wanna see snow, come to Novosibirsk. I will give you a tour of the locale.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian It "snows" in the greater seattle area occasionally. I have not lived in seattle ever since the city of seattle passed homosexual legislation taxing gun and ammo sales. I live in a 2A sanctuary county where the sheriff says that unconstitutional laws will be unenforced.

You wanna see snow, come to Novosibirsk. I will give you a tour of the locale.

You said you moved out of Oregon to Seattle (most recently)

did you move back to Russia? Yeah, we know Russia is fucking cold af. Siberia as well. but North Dakota, Montana, etc and much of Canada gets as cold. Doesn't mean I'm going to go there in the dead of winter.

fuck that shit
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its gonnan 4 degrees tonight thats insane the lowest ive been was like 27, kinda nervous about power going out and I'm out of tp lol better get prepped

Thankfully Pappy Mongs has made sure you have a roof over your head, blisterbro.
    me too dawg. Reminds me of when I was a kid

We used to make giant snowballs in the school field that were so massive it took a group of kids to push it and the ball would get all gross and black from picking up crap and people would stuff their fruit roll up wrapper in it.

one time we took out a fence with one

Originally posted by Bugz You said you moved out of Oregon to Seattle (most recently)

did you move back to Russia? Yeah, we know Russia is fucking cold af. Siberia as well. but North Dakota, Montana, etc and much of Canada gets as cold. Doesn't mean I'm going to go there in the dead of winter.

fuck that shit

Yeah, I used to follow the Russian diaspora, until I realized that it is all bullshit; Russia and its people are just as mislead as the people of the u.s.

Just take a look at moscow; it might as well be a separate island and a separate country. Go to any market and you will see a zoo with cameras everywhere; you will not be able to jump an azeri, you will not be able to jump a tajik.

Even in my childhood I became sick of all of this, with their control of the people from within. Big brother is watching you, and they are all slaves of the devil. I became paranoid. Who will do the dirty work before these foreigners give birth to 3 or so just like him? You live correctly, you live by the book, but they are everywhere. They are getting paid by those who set up genocide. Doesn't matter if you clutch in your hands an Icon of Jesus or a Quran; the cops shoot accurately.

I do not understand this. How can a Russian judge a Russian?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Bugz you're all frooty

It's been warm and sunny the last two days and rainy a bit right now but warm. tropical.

Sucks to be you guys AHAHAHAHHAAH

how does that make us frooty? you're from california you're the one thats a fruit cake
    Originally posted by netstat americans are victims who struggle to deal with a little bit of snow and some light wind LMAO

it never happens here. I can't help whats going on, like it gets kinda cold but not 4 degrees cold and six inches of snow and all the stores closing. my neighbors are fighting saying "shut up! its all frozen!"

I blame joe biden, he's trying to punish red states
    fuck it im putting on my im putting my carhart out and going to start problems with people I don't know
    Originally posted by WellHung Southerners are such pussies about cold weather, & everything that encompasses.

thats really rich coming from a fatass that can't stand heat, go sit down you tub of goo, i bet when you go swimming you wear a t-shirt to try hide your man titties but everyone still sees them
Jump to Top