User Controls

Happy Joe Cain Day! Fuck the Union!

Lanny Bird of Courage
    The South Will Rise Again!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I used to insufflate methyphenidate.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung I used to insufflate methyphenidate.

Which is why the DEA has made it so difficult for people with ADD-ADHD to get their meds.

because of Drugstore Coyboy fucks such as yourself.

kill yourself, ASSHOLE
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by WellHung I used to insufflate methyphenidate.

go wash youre hands reatard that picks his nose with dirty fingers
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Y'all niggas on some weird love shit ...and I like it 💕
    Originally posted by Bugz Which is why the DEA has made it so difficult for people with ADD-ADHD to get their meds.

because of Drugstore Coyboy fucks such as yourself.

kill yourself, ASSHOLE

Hey can you just calm down for a second and focus on moon pies and Indians?
    Originally posted by Joe Cane
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I like It's-It better than moon pies. and when you say Indian, do you mean Natives with Feathers as headgear or Red Dot's on forehead?

and no that's not racist. it's observation
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its it are actually produced in texas they just assemble them in california so they can say its made there
    Originally posted by Bugz I like It's-It better than moon pies. and when you say Indian, do you mean Natives with Feathers as headgear or Red Dot's on forehead?

and no that's not racist. it's observation

Chickasaw to be specific. Also take back what you said about the moon pies or I will get the ghost of Joe Cain to haunt you for the rest of your life.
    Originally posted by Joe Cane
Jump to Top