User Controls

I love you all. This place is a part of history..

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    You're all striders in a weird realm, who come together I na digital tavern after your daily adventures.

You are the root of the cyberpunk revolution.

Fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is a ripoff of like 15 threads I've made but I appreciate the sentiment. Fuck you too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you fuck
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo This is a ripoff of like 15 threads I've made but I appreciate the sentiment. Fuck you too

same

i thought he was trying to be me
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz same

i thought he was trying to be me

Gay^
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ORACLE You're all striders in a weird realm, who come together I na digital tavern after your daily adventures.

You are the root of the cyberpunk revolution.

Fuck you.

we shall be victorious, the gubmint will fall, the normies will become our slaves and their daughters our concubines.

we are legion.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The root of the cyberpunk revolution this is not. Cyberpunk revolutionaries are left anarchists fighting corporate power (and government power, but government in cyberpunk exists perfunctorily at best). NIS is almost universally centrist status quo cucks who get all their opinions from the MSM, third position proto-fascists, and right wing conservatives. If NIS was going to lead society to anything cyberpunk, we'd probably be the ones most responsible for entrenching corporate power. Our userbase is either outright enthralled by and supportive of corporate power centers or provides a convenient enemy for them to use in securing their powerbase using wokeness. A bunch of retards gleefully saying "nigger" is exactly the reason companies like Amazon can tweet #BLM and have it actually mean something to people.

tl;dr - we aren't the cyberpunk revolution, we're the scapegoats and corporate bootlickers that lead to the dystopia which creates the revolution
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Meikai The root of the cyberpunk revolution this is not. Cyberpunk revolutionaries are left anarchists fighting corporate power (and government power, but government in cyberpunk exists perfunctorily at best). NIS is almost universally centrist status quo cucks who get all their opinions from the MSM, third position proto-fascists, and right wing conservatives. If NIS was going to lead society to anything cyberpunk, we'd probably be the ones most responsible for entrenching corporate power. Our userbase is either outright enthralled by and supportive of corporate power centers or provides a convenient enemy for them to use in securing their powerbase using wokeness. A bunch of retards gleefully saying "nigger" is exactly the reason companies like Amazon can tweet #BLM and have it actually mean something to people.

tl;dr - we aren't the cyberpunk revolution, we're the scapegoats and corporate bootlickers that lead to the dystopia which creates the revolution

pretty much this we live in the flesh net
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai The root of the cyberpunk revolution this is not. Cyberpunk revolutionaries are left anarchists fighting corporate power (and government power, but government in cyberpunk exists perfunctorily at best). NIS is almost universally centrist status quo cucks who get all their opinions from the MSM, third position proto-fascists, and right wing conservatives. If NIS was going to lead society to anything cyberpunk, we'd probably be the ones most responsible for entrenching corporate power. Our userbase is either outright enthralled by and supportive of corporate power centers or provides a convenient enemy for them to use in securing their powerbase using wokeness. A bunch of retards gleefully saying "nigger" is exactly the reason companies like Amazon can tweet #BLM and have it actually mean something to people.

the original temple had a much more diverse political userbase, a lot of extreme leftists and rightists with a sizable (but not a high percentage) of moderates and centrists, that was the best. regardless, virtually everybody was opposed to cancer culture and all this woke bullshit, no matter their politics. i miss tose days.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kev the original temple had a much more diverse political userbase, a lot of extreme leftists and rightists with a sizable (but not a high percentage) of moderates and centrists, that was the best. regardless, virtually everybody was opposed to cancer culture and all this woke bullshit, no matter their politics. i miss tose days.

Alas, those days are gone. I really wish I hadn't been a (very stupid) teenager at the time. I missed out on a lot of the good stuff totse had to offer. I'm a (still very stupid) adult now and I'd definitely put the resources of totse to (marginally) better use than I did back in the day. One of my biggest regrets is not getting as much as I could have out of totse when I had the chance.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai Alas, those days are gone. I really wish I hadn't been a (very stupid) teenager at the time. I missed out on a lot of the good stuff totse had to offer. I'm a (still very stupid) adult now and I'd definitely put the resources of totse to (marginally) better use than I did back in the day. One of my biggest regrets is not getting as much as I could have out of totse when I had the chance.

brother, i couldve wrote this post word for word. you stole my exact thoughts.

all i did was lurk back in the day and spend most time on faggotastic 4chan, i regret it big time.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Meikai One of my biggest regrets is not getting as much as I could have out of totse when I had the chance.

Your penis called but all I could hear was crying at the end of the line
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev we shall be victorious, the gubmint will fall, the normies will become our slaves and their daughters our concubines.

we are legion.

ur such a fucking douchebag. Nary a moment in the physical world...would i want to spend with you.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    :)
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung ur such a fucking douchebag. Nary a moment in the physical world…would i want to spend with you.

likewise, stumpy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo Your penis called but all I could hear was crying at the end of the line

lel
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Your penis called but all I could hear was crying at the end of the line

What are you talking about. Lucy's penis can't make tears no more.

Poor Lucy :(

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Whats happening with that french piece of shit leader of yours?

has he sold you out to China yet? If he's such a fucking communist, why doesn't he prove it and move into a Karl Marx style apartment and give all of his money away to the people and system?

Fucking French Faggot is such a hypocrite
Jump to Top