User Controls

Humanity is doomed

Humanity is doomed because prioritising short term survival is always more beneficial (in terms of survival/reproduction/evolution etc) than further in the future. Natural selection would weed out those willing to sacrifice for the long run.

Discuss
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    1. Natural selection is more or less a moot concept after the agricultural, and further the industrial revolutions - what we're now selected for is an environment of our own design, and given how rapidly it changes even if selection were effective (medical advancements allowing those with debilitating hereditary diseases to survive and reproduce have had an extremely dysgenic effect) the directions in which we 'evolve' would be extremely chaotic.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    *rams a fake gay dildo up opies ass and runs away*
    Originally posted by aldra 1. Natural selection is more or less a moot concept after the agricultural, and further the industrial revolutions - what we're now selected for is an environment of our own design, and given how rapidly it changes even if selection were effective (medical advancements allowing those with debilitating hereditary diseases to survive and reproduce have had an extremely dysgenic effect) the directions in which we 'evolve' would be extremely chaotic.

Natural selection is not as significant with today's "fecundity/survival protection", but it still outweighs all the other stochastic factors. I see the earth plunging into chaos and destruction in around 3000, not by 2100.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt Natural selection is not as significant with today's "fecundity/survival protection", but it still outweighs all the other stochastic factors. I see the earth plunging into chaos and destruction in around 3000, not by 2100.

you undervalue sexual selection against natural selection

and lack imagination
    Originally posted by aldra you undervalue sexual selection against natural selection

and lack imagination

sexual selection, as in mate choice advantage? mate choice is never a huge factor - it usually negatively correlates with intelligence. it's a small factor and actually contradicts the point you are trying to make.
    Is this a global warming thread
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Is this a global warming thread

nah bro, i fink u lost ur marbles brah. try looking for them in ur hood i heard some nigger put it there
    Originally posted by aldra 1. Natural selection is more or less a moot concept after the agricultural, and further the industrial revolutions - what we're now selected for is an environment of our own design, and given how rapidly it changes even if selection were effective (medical advancements allowing those with debilitating hereditary diseases to survive and reproduce have had an extremely dysgenic effect) the directions in which we 'evolve' would be extremely chaotic.

thats based on the asumption that humans, and their actions are unnatural by default.

who is to decide what naturally occuring humans do is or isnt ... natural.

jéw ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats based on the asumption that humans, and their actions are unnatural by default.

who is to decide what naturally occuring humans do is or isnt … natural.

jéw ?

quiet vinny boy while the adults talk
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt quiet vinny boy while the adults talk

make me like the adult that you are,

beyatch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny make me like the adult that you are,

beyatch.

next time i come round to feed ur mum my godcock ill sneak into your kitchen and pour out your milk and watch cry when u got nothing to drink for breakfast
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt next time i come round to feed ur mum my godcock ill sneak into your kitchen and pour out your milk and watch cry when u got nothing to drink for breakfast

gay and queer.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny gay and queer.

look at the pot calling the kettle a nigger. u were so hardcore poojabber that when you walked in on your mum blowing ur dad u gave her tips and ruined his cumshot
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt look at the pot calling the kettle a nigger. u were so hardcore poojabber that when you walked in on your mum blowing ur dad u gave her tips and ruined his cumshot

d.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny d.

wow u deepthroated so many dicks that your brain is just on repeating from all the cockthrusts. d is still echoing in your head
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt wow u deepthroated so many dicks that your brain is just on repeating from all the cockthrusts. d is still echoing in your head

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny d.
    holy fuck ur faggotry is now nested in time-bending loop of queerness
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top