User Controls

Nothing exciting. Not a new thing in site1

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Fuck this place has become a curb where people just shit thought into all day long

and 1 stream site is closing after another. Because the false Joos run them to find you white nationalist and other groups because they get paid while they sectretly bait bitches and run their false Rev 3:9 nation

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are jedis, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    No No, let me tell you something. Fuck you first
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No one cares.

Bye.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No one cares.

Bye.

I'll make you cry and care at the same time

You'll be devistated
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Fuck this place has become a curb where people just shit thought into all day long

and 1 stream site is closing after another. Because the false Joos run them to find you white nationalist and other groups because they get paid while they sectretly bait bitches and run their false Rev 3:9 nation

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are jedis, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I thought you were leaving..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought you were leaving..

We're all leaving. Someday.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lodger Free We're all leaving. Someday.

Yeah but you said you were going to leave the other day
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lodger Free We're all leaving. Someday.

And we all go the same way home.
Jump to Top