Poll: ?

Is it okay to say the word nigger?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only if you're a real hardcore gamer
    No
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    No. In no context is it okay. Even in the context of asking this question, it's not okay. If you were a renowned NYT reporter you would lose your job for this and it would be less than you deserve for uttering those repugnant, hateful syllables. You fucking nigger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    last bit subverted expectations, very good
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    shits^kin
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    depends on who you're dealing with, some faggot pc fags won't like it. Just like the word faggot

I got fired for calling someone a fat faggot once. My boss at a different job is a gay and he doesn't mind me saying faggot or nigger

I guess it just depends how you say it.

I was in a band "hate cops" and I got fired by some pc punk rockers because I brought up a story about how a nigger tried to sell me fake crack and punched me.

Where I work now we have a bunch of nigger fags like opie that joke around about hating whyte people and talk about black lives matter shit and i don't participate in it.

I had some idiot tell me I'm not getting out of the conversation because I'm whyte and I told him not whyte and he got upset and said I look whyte. sometimes you can never win.
    It's really only wrong if you think its wrong, like in jail I was called a honkey whyte boy by some guy and it didn't bother me at all
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ll take things single people talk about on Friday night for $1000 Alex
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    🤣
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ll take things single people talk about on Friday night for $1000 Alex

yet here you are talking about it with us on a friday night you nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Why wouldn't it be ok? Last night I was in a relatively fancy ass restaurant and I was telling a story and had to say "the N word" which is honestly more offensive than the word "nigger." By calling it the "N(igger) word" you give it too much power and put parameters on who can and cannot say it. You're making people think it too. If everyone was just allowed to say "nigga" it would make things so much easier.

I'm very glad this website has "nigga" in the title, it marginalizes it but gives it power. Kudos lanial, I remember when he made the thread on zoklet or intosanc saying his work or someone was having a firesale on obscure domains. I recommeneded examineyozipper.xyz and a few other unfunny ones but I clearly remember niggasin.space. What a fateful fire sale that was FRALALAFRATEFUL FRIRE FRALE
    SHIT CAKED FORESKIN
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Remember the time the video came out of me saying "n*****"?

https://niggasin.space/thread/54468

Oh no, you don't. Cos it didn't happen.

You shouldn't use expletives or bad words.
    HARD
    ARRRRRRRR
    Originally posted by Sudo Why wouldn't it be ok? Last night I was in a relatively fancy ass restaurant and I was telling a story and had to say "the N word" which is honestly more offensive than the word "nigger." By calling it the "N(igger) word" you give it too much power and put parameters on who can and cannot say it. You're making people think it too. If everyone was just allowed to say "nigga" it would make things so much easier.

I'm very glad this website has "nigga" in the title, it marginalizes it but gives it power. Kudos lanial, I remember when he made the thread on zoklet or intosanc saying his work or someone was having a firesale on obscure domains. I recommeneded examineyozipper.xyz and a few other unfunny ones but I clearly remember niggasin.space. What a fateful fire sale that was FRALALAFRATEFUL FRIRE FRALE
    [/quot
    .yeah man glad ur nit in prison
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if everyone said NIGGER all the time,, after a few months it wouldnt mean a god damn thing to anyone.

BUT, in this day and age it would probably be considered Raciest to take the power of the word Nigger away from the black folk
    I only say it because it's not okay. If it was okay to say it I would say something else. I was watching a twitch stream by this black guy and his chat kept calling him a monkey and he got all upset because he thought they were being racist but it's just a meme like OOOOOO OOO OOO BANANA, MONKE FLIP or MONKEY SEE ACTION.

He just didn't get it though and said "BRO GIVE IT A REST OR I WILL START BANNING PEOPLE" and people kept saying it because he was basically getting upset over nothing.

It's like if literally one single person is offended by something 100 people are saying, does that make what they are saying offensive? Even if they didn't mean it in an offensive context at all?

Originally posted by CandyRein I’ll take things single people talk about on Friday night for $1000 Alex

imagine knowing what day of the week it is LOL NORMIE
Jump to Top