User Controls

the crazy thing about prison (back me up on this sudo pleaaaaase)

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is how you start to change your sense of fear. you start being less afraid or evena ware of people base don size say someone is bigger or weighs more but look for weaknesses and see openings and no matter how thry look like physicslly you know you can tske them down or best them through these weaknesses you already observed by watching them by observing them...its like size doesnt matter just their weaknesses you can exploit at a moments notice...

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you need heavy duty counseling bro

your prison bid has mentally fucked you hard -- which is understandable -- since it got you deported to a country you left when you were like 9 years old.

best of luck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    sudo wat u fink
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    prison gay for sudo
    Originally posted by STER0S you need heavy duty counseling bro

your prison bid has mentally fucked you hard – which is understandable – since it got you deported to a country you left when you were like 9 years old.

best of luck

wat about this guy tho? I like his style he got some charisma going on:

the thing is everyone watches everyone in prison say in a pod everyone teste or looks for reactions or just responds. i used to look suepr wrwk small ate shit didnt exercise had low co fidence and i have a bit of a co outer or nerd hunchback. but due to my martial art training skills and really esperience from poland and us i won some fights wnd they autoamtically respected me but i didnt kno it or realzie it till later because they sort or did but i still had the hunchback or low confidence like i felt i didnt do enough or fully won those fights so it was like a respect thst went away because i didnt capitalize on it. lik i couldnt pass it off or boast about it.
    hey guys remember when i mentioned the galvin guy in my stories? h is out apparently according to the cecr website also you can look him up on facebook by george jeremiahngalvin he has a pic with w surfbowrd. thsts him. thsts the dude who was hella dmall and wewk and shit but kinda bi or gay or would just manipulate his way through the system being everyones friend.
    I ended up being moved all over the system in cslifornia like three prisons or four within three yrs and ended up wt this privste prison run by th go group at wdelanto called desert view mccf. This was right before they put me in the ice center which is guess where? right across the street ina delanto or desert view. i literwlly at thwt time kissed the ground bing thsnkful i got what i wanted or deportwtiona nd an end to it wll the harassment arreste probations paroles etc. i thought,.. while everyone in the cecr prisons were gang tagging or polliticking i was a hardcore polish nationalist and would tag uktras or polish ultras everywhere i could even when i ended up in the hole in san quentin. that was the only thing thst kept me going is the ideal of finald deportarion.

I would also tell anyone i even got in a fight with this felly named deadeye over this 100 percent polak 100 percent proud 100 percent real and i fuked up the entire streetgangs.com message board over poland ****. this was all before i got here and realzied how these pople here are.

Basically my goal even to that **** fake lawyer george gigarjian bullshit pos who sold me out and was twlking wbout plea bargains right away in two cases he was hired for no fight for your case no lets investigate jsut talking about plea bargains right away since basiclaly first time i sene him my foal was to match theirs tupidity in there and ifnorance with the stupidity or ignorance americwns think of polish because in thwt environment theya re wlls tupid and retwrds so by me amtching their level they respected it. cslling yourself a ***** or pollack is **** they udnerstand.
    Wariat did a lot of backing up in prison, right onto the dick of whoever had his next soup of candy bar
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    The faggot wasn't even in Gen pop it says it on his report that he requested specifically not to be put there out of fear for his safety.

He was on the Nonce wing with a bunch of skinny white collar pedos.

No one cares about your fabricated fantasy prison stint or your shit art you Down's syndrome looking freak. Kill yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    In court documents, the family alleged that Lata told the girl she was “beautiful,” “gorgeous,” and “that he thinks about her constantly.”

Maciej Wieslaw Lata was taken into custody about 1 p.m. Wednesday when he arrived at an Orland park, believing he was meeting a “petite” 12-year old girl.

Instead, according to an Orland Police Department press release, he was met by “a number of not very petite, armed police officers and taken into custody without incident.”

😂😂😂😂😂

STUPID NONCE CUNT!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe The faggot wasn't even in Gen pop it says it on his report that he requested specifically not to be put there out of fear for his safety.

He was on the Nonce wing with a bunch of skinny white collar pedos.

No one cares about your fabricated fantasy prison stint or your shit art you Down's syndrome looking freak. Kill yourself.

Are you sure they weren't blue collar pedos?
Jump to Top