User Controls

americans are weak faggots

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah our political world be wildin & shiet

makes for a great reality show
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by l a n n ­y s - m o ­m m i e - gave me a two h­ole for one price sp­ecial nine months before he was born now hes mad that his con­ception was p­receded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy, b­itch you saw the 17y/o that blew away three commie faggits, right…

if you thought that was good wait till the real white warriors decide their tolerance for niggardly behavior has been exceeded.

hrrrrnnngh muh wrath of the awakened saxon
    yeah Trump didn't even cross the Rubicon, what a fucking joke.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah Trump didn't even cross the Rubicon, what a fucking joke.

I won't go to Italy, everyone knows Italian women will seduce you and their husbands all carry knives.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It was pretty funny though. When you use numbers you lose agility and specialization. They just forced a bunch of slow, fat warm bodies into the capital and outnumbered the slow, fat uniformed bodies guarding it. They completely missed the people they should be beheading and they did it for the dumbest reason ever. If you're going to force your way into the capital and behead the leaders, you have a detailed plan and you do it for real reasons. They walked in unarmed and moved like a bunch of unruly protesters, which is what they are, didn't know where they were going, didn't smash any symbols of power and didn't hold any ground whatsoever.

There is also the fact that it was done because the former shitty president has an ego that cannot deal with failure. Literally telegraphed and said he would never accept a loss and would call it fraudulent months in advance. Although most Americans are very stupid and gullible it is inconceivable that all who participated were so incredibly stupid and gullible. Some just want to watch the world burn and some just wanted to be part of something. The problem is it was just a demonstration against a result they did not like, mostly because they liked the slow, fat rich piece of shit who just lost, more than the slow, older rich piece of shit who won. So they had a lil party and some of the weakest people died. The whole world saw and lost even more respect for America and we are all worse for it. Now there will never be another opportunity to storm the capital on vote certification day for a legitimate reason. Whenever there is tension they can use proud fags and 3% of a standard IQers to bring in the national guard and outnumber and outgun the typical fat american populace. This was an opportunity to cut SOMEONE'S head off, even though it was for a very stupid, immature reason, it was an opportunity wasted and now the world has seen americas hand and it is soft, fat and covered in festering lesions where there were once the fingers of freedom that the world was afraid of getting digitally penetrated by. Fucking Trump didn't have one fucking war either and failed at diplomacy and his 'trade wars' of incompetence. Fuck americans are stupid, probably too stupid to even read this stupid post. It's hard not to watch/obsess about the dumpster fire down south because holy fuck does it make me feel fortunate
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by l a n n ­y s - m o ­m m i e - gave me a two h­ole for one price sp­ecial nine months before he was born now hes mad that his con­ception was p­receded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy, b­itch caucasians are the best fighters on this planet

fact

especially when they're owned by kikes like the good ol US military, right?

wasn't it great seeing all those green niggers protecting biden?

or when they literally forced white students to go to school with niggers back in the 50s was it?
    interestingly, canada has a slightly higher suicide rate than the US. both countries run on retard sauce though

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz interestingly, canada has a slightly higher suicide rate than the US. both countries run on retard sauce though

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

interestingly, you should kill yourself
    Originally posted by Sudo interestingly, you should kill yourself

says the autistic, obese, drug addicted, pathologically lying, canadian wigger pedophile

next?
    canada must be every bit the libtard shithole spectral said it was to have a higher suicide rate than the US

sad, they don't realize they're a retarded bunch of libtard faggots. nor do americans though, usually. watching canadian tv shows and seeing their 'humor' makes it obvious
    Originally posted by l a n n ­y s - m o ­m m i e - gave me a two h­ole for one price sp­ecial nine months before he was born now hes mad that his con­ception was p­receded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy b­itch youre just mad that youre a nigger and your entire species is an evolutionary failure, lacking even a single contribution to modern civilization

no, really…name one thing niggers have contributed

wakanduh fowevuh!!!11!!11!11

black powa!!111 racist 4chan internet nazi man!!!!11
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz canada must be every bit the libtard shithole spectral said it was to have a higher suicide rate than the US

sad, they don't realize they're a retarded bunch of libtard faggots. nor do americans though, usually. watching canadian tv shows and seeing their 'humor' makes it obvious

I'm not the one saying Trump tried to overthrow America. He clearly didn't. Nobody here believes that shit except the fake news media and boomers.

I don't know a single person in my country that actually believes donald trump tried to overthrow democracy!!! hurr!!
    my mom thinks americans are all a bunch of crying leftists bitching and whining faggots and she is afraid of black people with big guns

and my dad thinks americans are all gay faggots that only exist to smuggle drugs to and make money from.

Just because 4chan says canada is all leftists doesn't make it true.

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz watching canadian tv shows and seeing their 'humor' makes it obvious

Imagine watching Canadian TV fucking LMAO what a loser
    Stupid uneducated americans that get all their info from 4chan and TEE VEE
    Kuntscitz says libtard unironically because he is stupid ugly broke lonely and scitzophrenic
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Stupid uneducated americans that get all their info from 4chan and TEE VEE

4chan has its moments. i haven't watched tv in years though. the only people i know that watch tv are ex or current employees of the federal government, mostly military.

it seems a lot of military people are easily entertained. no surprise there though
    Originally posted by Sudo Kuntscitz says libtard unironically because he is stupid ugly broke lonely and scitzophrenic

aww fat boy is projecting more, he's so mad

steam comin out of his obese ears lmao
    i dont even know what a liberal is and I don't care to find out.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    i don't understand the question and i don't want to hear you explain
Jump to Top