User Controls

Cock nose is a gay pedophile SHOTA = GAY PEDOPHILE

SHOTA = GAY PEDOPHILE

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i domt care what he is or what he likes all I kno is hes good ppl man. hes good peopl.
    op is just jeallous he couldnt have young and pretty tranny boys.

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Yeah fuck Hikki. He's too far gone.
    Originally posted by Wariat i domt care what he is or what he likes all I kno is hes good ppl man. hes good peopl.

So you have more of a problem with transgenders than an adult that wants to have homosexual sex with a young boy?
    Originally posted by Wariat i domt care what he is or what he likes all I kno is hes good ppl man. hes good peopl.

You too, man.

OP is just a salty homosexual trailer rat.
    He isn't even aware that straight shota is a thing.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny op is just jeallous he couldnt have young and pretty tranny boys.

Which one is the tranny?
    Originally posted by Shotakon orgy island He isn't even aware that straight shota is a thing.

Fondling a male child, totally something a straight person would do.

I'm the weird one for even questioning it.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I've reported cock nose to the police and Wariat.

Fuck you cock nose!!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I've reported cock nose to the police and Wariat.

Fuck you cock nose!!!

Okay, but UK police don't have jurisdiction in the US and Poland.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    international bobby brigade
    oi!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    and now for something slightly less gay

I unironically love this song
    Lol. Still pretty gay though. And i ain't even hating.
    Originally posted by Shotakon orgy island Which one is the tranny?

what part of young and pretty that escaped you ¿
    It's not GAY to be attracted to little boys, they aren't men it's technically not even homosexual - Cock Nose
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's not GAY to be attracted to little boys, they aren't men it's technically not even homosexual - Cock Nose

its not gay because he's just doing it for the power and control aspect of it because he's evil
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not gay because he's just doing it for the power and control aspect of it because he's evil

true dat
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not gay because he's just doing it for the power and control aspect of it because he's evil

Jump to Top