User Controls

This is literally one of the greatest soundtracks in gsming ever crested snd one of the best gsmes of all time

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i remember getting donkey kong country as a kid while at universal stufios for my birthday and being surprised by it how much of a shock itmwas because of how bad i wanted it. Anyone have such memories in your life such fond memories of magic?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i cant hear the song i just hear some sentimental faggot talking over the music post the actual track
    it starts after he talks for a bit. I remember it as I still live in california and tbis was way beforr i ever started gettimg into trouble.
    I never really played the game, i think i played it at walmart and at lil johnies house once. I was allowed to have a console as a kid because my dad is a computer guy and said it will mess up the tv

thats why i've always been a pc gamer i guess, but I do like some x box and playstation games but theres such a cross over where you can play some of those same games on pc

plus pc was the first to have online game playing so it just stuck with me

i still like video games but I can only play for an hour and I get bored

my favorite game im currently playing is starcraft 2

i like the music in that game.
    guys this is the real song or music

Originally posted by Wariat it starts after he talks for a bit. I remember it as I still live in california and tbis was way beforr i ever started gettimg into trouble.

i skipped thru it and he kept talking the entire time.

i like the quake 2 soundtrack

and doom

and uh..... bomberman

quake 2 though helped me become the head banging metal head i am today aaahhh yeahh fam!

the soundtrack from this oldie is arguably superior

hen that melody starts like a bit sfter the beginning thr tunnel level me,ody it literwlky almost makes me tesr up gusy because this me,ody reminds me of the best time of my life. thats when i esperienced this game this gem this masterpiece in my life.
    SNES had some real bangers

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Furi and Risk of Rain are probably the best ones I've heard in a while

This is literally one of the greatest soundtracks in gsming ever crested snd one of the best gsmes of all time

Originally posted by Wariat guys this is the real song or music

the guy has his work cut out for him but I don't think its literally the best video game song

i think the best newest video game song is wwe 37

i love you mommy i love you daddy weeeeel weeel

then you saw me and caught me by surprise bow wow the walls fall

in terms of gaming music i would ssy dkc2 or in modern times i csnt even think of any game with such a powerful soundtrack besides morroeind or the elder scrolls series. in terme of full immersion or gameplay the ukriwnian studio stalker series is the greatest of all time bar none.

It was amazing would they could do with snes midi music on a cartruge tho.

Chrono Trigger had some badass music as well particularly the magus song which im gonna look for right now. the magus theme seong i remember edperiencing it when the game was relarively new and being mesmerized by it.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This is literally one of the greatest soundtracks in gsming ever crested snd one of the best gsmes of all time

wtf i love kikes now
Jump to Top