User Controls

Proud Boys charged with conspiracy

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Haahahahhaaaa

They're gonna RICO their asses

They're all saying Trump told them to do it too ahahahaha

Trump's conviction will likely have a year minimum in prison.

Witch hunt amirite
    BLUE LIVES MATTER

Said the people who immediately killed a cop
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Haahahahhaaaa

They're gonna RICO their asses

They're all saying Trump told them to do it too ahahahaha

Trump's conviction will likely have a year minimum in prison.

Witch hunt amirite
    Originally posted by Antifa Member They're all saying Trump told them to do it too ahahahaha

Because that's always worked for Mass Murderers right

"God told me to do it"
    "Satan told me to do it"
    "My neighbors dog Sam told me to do it"
    "Da voices in me 'ead told a fella to chop some folks up"
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Because that's always worked for Mass Murderers right

"God told me to do it"
    "Satan told me to do it"
    "My neighbors dog Sam told me to do it"
    "Da voices in me 'ead told a fella to chop some folks up"

Yeah but God, Satan, and Da voices aren't real. Dogs can't talk.

Trump is real. He gave direction to them. They tracked GPS in DC and you can see the movement directly from Trump's speech that day to the capitol building. All of those people were at his speech just blocks away being told to "fight" and "take back what is theirs". Trump's words.

This is why Trump is facing court lol. But sure its a nothing burger or whatever hahaha. Keep pretending in your fantasy land while Trump sits in the defendant's chair.
    They got tricked by the FBI

Originally posted by Antifa Member Yeah but God, Satan, and Da voices aren't real. Dogs can't talk.

Trump is real. He gave direction to them. They tracked GPS in DC and you can see the movement directly from Trump's speech that day to the capitol building. All of those people were at his speech just blocks away being told to "fight" and "take back what is theirs". Trump's words.

This is why Trump is facing court lol. But sure its a nothing burger or whatever hahaha. Keep pretending in your fantasy land while Trump sits in the defendant's chair.

↑ doesnt understand GPS technology.

Originally posted by Antifa Member Yeah but God, Satan, and Da voices aren't real. Dogs can't talk.

Trump is real. He gave direction to them.

If I directed you to Jump off a very tall building...would you?

Fucking Americans and their lack of personal responsibility

Adults responsible for other adults behavior...fucking lololol That's what happens when the average IQ is 98
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If I directed you to Jump off a very tall building…would you?

Fucking Americans and their lack of personal responsibility

Adults responsible for other adults behavior…fucking lololol That's what happens when the average IQ is 98

Among trump supporters yes I agree.

These idiots don't know that inciting a riot is a crime lol.
    The riot incited itself. Trump said to be peaceful
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im all for trump fanatics but... 'proud boys'.... really?

thats such a queer sounding name
    THE PROUD GOYS WILL SAVE AMERICA FROM ANAL VIRGINITY

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    He dindu nuffin
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    i told people they were controlled opposition years ago, you gotta be real dumb to not already know this if you know who they are
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    So conspiracy theorists are right?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

how do you know trump is real? I heard he's an android created by the deep state
    Originally posted by Number13 So conspiracy theorists are right?

sometimes
    and if trump is put in prison, so should basically every other politician like boe jiden and shillary clinton and nosey polanski

I should run for president but it would never happen because I'm not evil enough but if the system was fair I'd be the best president ever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top