User Controls

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Folks?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bigger shed and a bigger van
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hopefully on top. Right side up.
    doing your wife
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Hopefully on top. Right side up.

You're too fat to be on top, you will have to bend over.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

hastily disposing of DTE's remains.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dead
    barricaded in an abandoned apartment building with a home made sniper rifle shooting at people trying to break in
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hastily disposing of DTE's remains.

I would beat the fuck out of you, just like ur boyfriend. But I would use that pocket pussy on u while I encouraged u to cum, while drenching u with gasoline.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I would beat the fuck out of you, just like ur boyfriend. But I would use that pocket pussy on u while I encouraged u to cum, while drenching u with gasoline.

Lol.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I would beat the fuck out of you, just like ur boyfriend. But I would use that pocket pussy on u while I encouraged u to cum, while drenching u with gasoline.

The thing about remains is they don't talk. If you would just ack right I wouldn't have to use you as fertilizer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The thing about remains is they don't talk. If you would just ack right I wouldn't have to use you as fertilizer

The fact that hiki dislikes you just makes me love you that much more. You're a good gont. I like you.
    Thank you rose food, i mean wren.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by lockedin it's funny how many women don't realise that even a weaker than average man could easily kill them with his bare hands

I think a lot of women actually realise that. They know they're feeble. They cant do anything about it . Haha
    mommy sit on me
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I think it's funny how many men underestimate a women. How they look past the fact that a woman could easily gut a man like a fish, serving him dinner.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I think it's funny how many men underestimate a women. How they look past the fact that a woman could easily gut a man like a fish, serving him dinner.

This is very true.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top