User Controls

Things are severely disturbing me

I feel like im surrounded by idiots like im the only person with a brain that i interact with in life. Small things bother me for example ive been asked my age at work like 5 times every couple of months and ill say 25 then a month or so later the same people will ask the same question. When i go on facebook to refill my hatred for humanity i see the most disturbing things bitchs whining about "simple" people when they themselves are dumb and trashy as fuck. Girls take selfie pictures of themselves then put it through 5 layers of enhancements so its like its a whole different person. This fat douchbag whines about trump all the time and acts like hes the pinnacle of intelligence hes one of those athiests that are more annoying then worst Christian fundamentalists. I know im not very smart but how can i be more intelligent then all these people around me. I wouldn't even use the word intelligence its more like everyone in my life is fake insanely narcissistic and just ignorant like there living inside some stupid litte box. Im genuinely kinda scared of life now. i have a dream where i find a girl thats not like these fake people and we run away together. You cant really run away but i mean live in the country where its quiet and escape into each other where you can just forget about all the horrible degenerate retards in the world fighting over what they think is best.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle insanely narcissistic and just ignorant like there living inside some stupid litte box

people would rather feel like they're right than actually find out whether they are

enhancement bubbles and echo chambers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra people would rather feel like they're right than actually find out whether they are

enhancement bubbles and echo chambers

Thats exactly what it is but why are there so many of these terrible people
    I just really do not like people at all. They disgust me and theres so many of them its ridiculous its trippy to think about it. I wonder if eating magic mushrooms acid and reading philosophy/psychology when i was younger did this to me...made me realize how stupid things are. Id say the world is just filled with stupid children but its the opposite of that children are empty open and mystified by everything. The masses are filled with bullshit and are sure about everything. There boring predictable and grey
    Merlin Houston
    People are morons. Not us, of course, everyone else. Somehow they are incapable of being in the moment and also incapable of planning ahead. It's like they live in a manufactured world that they didn't even create. They would even benefit from an imaginary fantasy.

Just don't get caught up in hate. Or at least channel it if you do. Actually hate and fear are pretty good, maybe that's what everyones problem is, not accepting those emotions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle im the only person with a brain that i interact with in life.

bitchs whining about "simple" people when they themselves are dumb and trashy as fuck.

acts like hes the pinnacle of intelligence

how can i be more intelligent then all these people around me.

fake insanely narcissistic and just ignorant

How do people write these things without getting the irony here?
    Originally posted by Lanny How do people write these things without getting the irony here?

Oh God thank you. Is this thread serious?

Originally posted by Lanny How do people write these things without getting the irony here?

Who gives a shit? Not me of course fuck grammer im glad it bothers you.
    I got my beer and an old hooker to beet
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Who gives a shit? Not me of course fuck grammer im glad it bothers you.

Cuck’d
    Dont cuck me cat fucker. Im not saying im smart im saying the majority of people are terrible and im nicer then they are that would be my drunken post simplified. You guys just dont understand sir slappy. If you swam with my flippies you'd understand..because of my job im forced to interact with like a hundred people everyday and ive noticed probably 80 percent of them are douchbags. Judgmental entitled fake douchbags. You guys probably all live in cities. I live in a small snowbilly college town. Its like the whole town is a 1980s highschool portrayed in movies. Girls here are terrible they dont care about love just money and how they look in the eyes of everyone around them. All the males are obsessed with being beta they're main goal in life is to own a big truck and they call you bud in a condescending manner. You just don't understand...sniff..sniff
    You're a fucking retard
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're a fucking retard

This is a perfect example! a degenerate meth head that gets high off of otc drugs and had his meth shack burn down is throwing out the word retard
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Judgmental entitled fake douchbags.

Originally posted by Lanny

Yeah whats your point
    Mahhhgerrrd im such a hypocrite ooh noos
    What if im crazy. A paranoid bipolar that thinks everyones out to get him
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle This is a perfect example! a degenerate meth head that gets high off of otc drugs and had his meth shack burn down is throwing out the word retard

lol you are surrounded by idiots...

but tell me.

Are you alone?.

hahahahaha
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lol you are surrounded by idiots…

but tell me.

Are you alone?.

hahahahaha

We're all alone
    greenplastic made this thread last month
Jump to Top