User Controls

Has anyone ever picked up a Chick on youtube?

Bugz Space Nigga
    like you ran a live stream. Maybe a video you uploaded for public use. or perhaps you complimented someone in the BBS like testing, and they said thanks and you formed a personal relationship somehow.
    yeah I used to comment on meth cooking videos on youtube with my kik name and I still get messages from people asking me how to whip up a batch.

But anyways two of the girls that for some reason thought it was a good idea to message me ended up sending me nudes and falling in love with me. I almost moved to America twice because of those ladies especially the last one because she lived near Bill Krozby and i was gonna crash on his couch and try to start my life there but we drifted apart before it could happen.

They were nice girls though and their naked bodies gave me hope to not kill myself in those dark times. I felt blessed and amazed that I ended up having such deep connections with people over youtube meth shit posting. It was a really weird time in my life and I have no idea how shit like this happens to me but life is weird, just gotta go with it I guess.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Look at this shit lads I just can't do it I have been awake like 2 days on bundy, beer and cannabis I am completely manic and I almost got fired at work for calling everyone fucking rattoxes. I'm gonna eat another box of CCC right now because I missed out on sexy times, gosh darnit I mean like shucks really.

I just woke up from passing owt im so angry

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Pesky from Pesky travels. I was suppose to meet her in Poland last May but lockdown happened.

In essence it was Wariat stalking/ talking about her all the time that brought her to my attention.

Lol.
    I met my wife on youtube
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Pesky from Pesky travels. I was suppose to meet her in Poland last May but lockdown happened.

In essence it was Wariat stalking/ talking about her all the time that brought her to my attention.

Lol.

she cloesd her youtube :(
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood she cloesd her youtube :(

I know, I wonder what that was about? She doesn't reply on messenger either. :(
    Originally posted by l a n n ­y s - m o ­m m i e - gave me a two h­ole for one price sp­ecial nine months before he was born now hes mad that his con­ception was p­receded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy, b­itch.. so did several other people

Yeah, my wife is one of them
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I know, I wonder what that was about? She doesn't reply on messenger either. :(

probably got a controlling boyfriend UGH
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no not really opie, but I have a lot of women subscribed to my channels and I got lindsay zywiciel to join nis
Jump to Top