User Controls

Bitcoin talked about pre-existance

Bugz Space Nigga
    I can't remember if it was a WWIV board or &totse but it was cryptic currency was being talked about and specificlly bitcoin (bit for obvious reason of Bit and Bytes)

and how I can remember this for a fact was the Letter B with the 2 lines through it like a *$* sign through it. but it wasn't a photo. it was an ANSI art format.

So clearly the person was going on about this for years prior to starting it. and when they interviewed a guy for it I realized where his house was by the view of the city behind it. Somewhere around Vermont like 22nd San Francisco

but do you think it was someone who ripped off the original person talking about doing this or do you think it was him (them?) they looked like they were too young to have been around during that time and come up with this concept. Even if they were 15 back then, they would be well around 40 years of age and these guys looked late 20s or early 30s at best.

can anyone give me an honest reply how these guys at least came up with the same coin design? Remember this was somewhere in the 1990s since it was ANSI art.

tried looking for an old photo of it (or even a recreation) but it's not in google search
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Folx?

Too technical for you to answer?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    yeah they had cringe coins in the late 90s. It's hardly a new idea

Like how TOR was invented by the Navy in the 70s or some shit but now its used by online dark web drug markets and totally isn't backdoored
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top