User Controls

Guise u wanna get high??

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

ye lets pop deese pillz niggas
    Fuck yeah mane benadryl and unisom all day everyday!
    Antihistamines are how I roll!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OG bundy heads

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man You're all a bunch of whiney fucking little bitchy ass faggots I have been taking CCC since december and now I buy bundys gels 10 boxes at a time. Gonna get 3 stacks of C's tomorrow and 3 10's of botissuin on the beekned. bows bat bor ibugsdd baggot???? uhuhguhguhfE? fuck you too you fucknhg nigger lover homosexual faggots.

Me and sploo have taken more bundy than any other human alive, I am gonna start extracting ZBZ ZZZOUGH GELS and making my own preps fAGGOTS IWORK THE SYRUP. You think chugging a bottle of syrup is someting imagine chugging a bottle filled with the liquid from gelcaps?.

I have thousands of dollars in cash and bitcoins saved up, I can get any drug Iwant, i do more dark net than any of you fools. I get walk to the corner and get anything. Phone up tony or billy boy./

But I taKE LEGAL DRUGS to prove apoint. THIS SHIT IS LEGAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I BUY IT AT THE GROCERY STORE BECAYSE U CABT BUY FUCKING METH AT THE GOD DAMN GRTOCERY OR SOKMRORK(@IU()2 GFUCKING YYOU IDIOTS!!!!! IF I COULD BUY CODEINE I WOULD BUT THEY FUCKING PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER. FUCK REGECT HE FUCKING SUCKS PHARMACY ASIAN CUCK DICK AND TAKES IT IN THE ASS FUCK THAT CUCK FAGGOT AND FUCK YOU!. I GET MY DOPE LEGALLY OTC 10 AT A TIME AT THE SELF CHECKOUT!!!!!! FAGGOTS!!!!

bundy psychosis is the best thing thats ever happened to me . I can eat it and go to work and stay up all night tripping out and you hallucinate more than meth. fuck smoking literal pieces of glass ill stick to legal pharmaceutalds thank you very muchcl. god bless america and bundy (kiddie PCP) its sold in glass prisms.

I TKAKE LEGAL DRUGS TO PROVE A POINT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. FUCK ALCOGOL AND TOBACCO AND LEGAL WEED I WANT FUCKING LEGAL bundy. I am gonna take it until I die to fucking show you all what you get for making tech and hookers and good drugs illegal fucking faggots fuck society im a japanese yakuza donald trump

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-02T02:25:52.766780+00:00

😆
    im an OG bundy head

OG bundy heads

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man You're all a bunch of whiney fucking little bitchy ass faggots I have been taking CCC since december and now I buy bundys gels 10 boxes at a time. Gonna get 3 stacks of C's tomorrow and 3 10's of botissuin on the beekned. bows bat bor ibugsdd baggot???? uhuhguhguhfE? fuck you too you fucknhg nigger lover homosexual faggots.

Me and sploo have taken more bundy than any other human alive, I am gonna start extracting ZBZ ZZZOUGH GELS and making my own preps fAGGOTS IWORK THE SYRUP. You think chugging a bottle of syrup is someting imagine chugging a bottle filled with the liquid from gelcaps?.

I have thousands of dollars in cash and bitcoins saved up, I can get any drug Iwant, i do more dark net than any of you fools. I get walk to the corner and get anything. Phone up tony or billy boy./

But I taKE LEGAL DRUGS to prove apoint. THIS SHIT IS LEGAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I BUY IT AT THE GROCERY STORE BECAYSE U CABT BUY FUCKING METH AT THE GOD DAMN GRTOCERY OR SOKMRORK(@IU()2 GFUCKING YYOU IDIOTS!!!!! IF I COULD BUY CODEINE I WOULD BUT THEY FUCKING PUT ME THROUGH THE RINGER. FUCK REGECT HE FUCKING SUCKS PHARMACY ASIAN CUCK DICK AND TAKES IT IN THE ASS FUCK THAT CUCK FAGGOT AND FUCK YOU!. I GET MY DOPE LEGALLY OTC 10 AT A TIME AT THE SELF CHECKOUT!!!!!! FAGGOTS!!!!

bundy psychosis is the best thing thats ever happened to me . I can eat it and go to work and stay up all night tripping out and you hallucinate more than meth. fuck smoking literal pieces of glass ill stick to legal pharmaceutalds thank you very muchcl. god bless america and bundy (kiddie PCP) its sold in glass prisms.

I TKAKE LEGAL DRUGS TO PROVE A POINT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. FUCK ALCOGOL AND TOBACCO AND LEGAL WEED I WANT FUCKING LEGAL bundy. I am gonna take it until I die to fucking show you all what you get for making tech and hookers and good drugs illegal fucking faggots fuck society im a japanese yakuza donald trump

Originally posted by Grylls

😆

LOL
    im a OG bundy heads

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Scron is like a hamster on a wheel
    Constantly posting the same thing over and over and over.
    Must be the amphetamines
    says the people who post the same pics every day lol .
    Originally posted by Shotakon orgy island Scron is like a hamster on a wheel
    Must be the amphetamines

Rat not a hamster 🤣
    Why don't you come up with your own memes instead of stealing mine. I have been calling everyone on this forum a rat for years for reporting william bill Bill Krozbybyby to the police, including you two faggots who have posted PI and acted like rats so shut the fuck up, stop repeating yourself and stop stealing my jokes and vernacular.

You really have no self awareness at all do you?

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man HURR DURR OPSEC HURR DURRR I KNOIW WHERE YOU LIVE PI LOL 50 PIZZZASD!!! IM GONNA PHOTOSHOP YOUR FACE INTO CP AND REPORT YOU TO THE FBI!!! HURRR!!!!!

I know you rats probably think its so cool and at RAT CLUB over a game of cards, cheese and boxing you guys SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK all night about how much you rattoxed the cats.

I just find it so funny you all spend so much effort tracking me and Bill Krozby down when we aren't really hiding and nobody gives a fuck about us. I guess I say bring it because our lives are so fucked I almost want you to rattox me just to see if you can make it any worse.

lets check in on the niggas in space shall we?

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why don't you come up with your own memes instead of stealing mine. I have been calling everyone on this forum a rat for years for reporting william bill Bill Krozbybyby to the police, including you two faggots who have posted PI and acted like rats so shut the fuck up, stop repeating yourself and stop stealing my jokes and vernacular.

You really have no self awareness at all do you?

Originally posted by Shotakon orgy island cock nose is like a hamster on a wheel
    Must be the cock nose
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEL, GONTS!!!!!! Looks like another successful Scrawny phtread!
    what a fucking OG bundy head look at all of those bottles of pills, I don't think he paid for those either!

lol look at me i gots pillz

🤣😂😂😂🤣
    im a OG bundy heads

Originally posted by Grylls

lol look at me i gots pillz

🤣😂😂😂🤣

LOL
    LOL BUNDY XD

Jump to Top