User Controls

Sleeping with blanket + comfort and 3 pillows

Fuck you
    Comforter*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    still too hot for blankets here
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by l a n n y s - m o m - gave me a two hole for one price special nine months before he was born now hes mad that his conception was preceded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy,. bitch.. none of the above

i have my A/C running its so hot here. 83 degrees right now

I could tell you lived in Florida by your stupidity
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by l a n n y s - m o m - gave me a two hole for one price special nine months before he was born now hes mad that his conception was preceded by the exchange of pocket change. who's your daddy,. bitch.. i can tell youre a nigger because you smell like one

If you smell anything then it is surely yourself, because you are, as always and always will be; alone
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I sleep in a cardboard fort
    Originally posted by aldra still too hot for blankets here

I make my house chilly first and then get snuggly with the blankies
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Wellhung, freezing to death in car, no condo.

Loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    A comforter and 2 pillows is more than enough. No, no. You need 3 pillows, AND a blankie on top of that. I bet your bed is really comfy too. This is why kids these days are so goddamned soft.

A scratchy wool blanket and a dirty floor is all anyone really needs. Your arm is God's pillow, and you shun this gift.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by aldra still too hot for blankets here

wheres dat
    real men sleep on their couches.
    Originally posted by Meikai A comforter and 2 pillows is more than enough. No, no. You need 3 pillows, AND a blankie on top of that. I bet your bed is really comfy too. This is why kids these days are so goddamned soft.

A scratchy wool blanket and a dirty floor is all anyone really needs. Your arm is God's pillow, and you shun this gift.

I have my blankie under the comforter so it puts an extra layer between the air inside and outside it, try it out it feels great. I also have 2 pillows for my head (1 over, 1 under) and 1 general pillow for supporting an arm or whatever I need when shifting around.
Jump to Top