User Controls

Kids who are home schooled

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    45% chance of having reptiles
    Okay racist bigot that hates everything tell us more about a random thing you hate for no reason
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Okay racist bigot that hates everything tell us more about a random thing you hate for no reason

Shut up crackhead. Go suck your boyfriend's ballsack scar.
    did they teach you to be a bigot piece of shit in school or were you born that way
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood did they teach you to be a bigot piece of shit in school or were you born that way

Originally posted by Antifa Member Shut up crackhead. Go suck your boyfriend's ballsack scar.
    repeating yourself. Did they teach you that in debate class?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood repeating yourself. Did they teach you that in debate class?

§m£ÂgØL is like a child that just repeats himself because he's a sniveling faggot, he can't help himself, he's got worms in his brain. he's a huge hater. he's actually jealous of you that you're with hts, remember when you first started seeing hts? He went on a bitch fit about how hts shouldn't be with you and you're not right for hts yada yada yada..

he's jealous of real dudes and huge pussy irl hydro told me and thats coming from her a total pos but I believe her
    yeah and he's a bigot too, what a scum bag and a racist. I don't hate anyone and I think it's silly and sad to see a person that hates everyone and everything like cock nose or GGG
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah and he's a bigot too, what a scum bag and a racist. I don't hate anyone and I think it's silly and sad to see a person that hates everyone and everything like cock nose or GGG

you should get serious sam 3 and play with fona and I and I'll get minecraft when I get paid, I've never played it before
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Shut up crackhead. Go suck your boyfriend's ballsack scar.
    But yeah §m£ÂgØL claims to be mexican but he's actually honduran and german, he's such a liar
    nice job spamming your own thread retard
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Antifa Member 45% chance of having reptiles

LOLWUT

Luigi is that you or is this that little asshole GGG
    Originally posted by Bugz LOLWUT

Luigi is that you or is this that little asshole GGG

Pretty accurate isn't it bromo?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But yeah §m£ÂgØL claims to be mexican but he's actually honduran and german, he's such a liar

wwellllll, mexican is a nationality, not an ethnic group. but §m£ÂgØL is actually a j3w
Jump to Top