User Controls

Attn: NIS. This Site Is Gettin

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Closed down for jumping.chat

JumpInChat update - Shutting down March 2nd 2021
    vivaldi | 01 Feb 2021
    After some long internal debate with myself, I have regretfully decided to permanently shut down JumpInChat effective on the 2nd of March, 2021.

This is not a decision that came quickly or via any circumstances outside of my control. It is something I've had on my mind for some time. For over a year I've seen my willingness to devote time to development and maintenance drop significantly. Constant strain from the on-going pandemic, combined with various family health issues, work stresses and some preexisting mental health issues, has lead me to decide I can not effectively keep the site running.

As for how the shut down will proceed, all subscription payments will be paused immediately, and new payments will be blocked. Gold subscription bonuses will extend to the shutdown date if they do not already. Yearly subscribers will receive a partial refund, equivalent to the time remaining on their subscription.

On the 2nd of March, servers will be terminated and existing stored assets removed.

While this decision is unfortunate and upsetting for a great many of you, I greatly appreciate the support, directly and otherwise. I created this site as a side-project in my spare time as an experiment when Flash was on the way out, and it remained as such for some time. Seeing the popularity rise as it did either organically, or as certain other sites made unfortunate decisions, was quite an amazing thing to see. Frankly this was the only real reason I kept things going as long as I did.

I hope everyone can find a suitable alternative, and have their communities continue. Thanks to the pandemic forcing many online, one way or another, options are now plentiful.

Thank you all for using JumpInChat, even if only briefly. It's now time for me to sleep.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Go chat with pedos in Aldras riot server
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Go chat with pedos in Aldras riot server

What happened
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Your face happened

🤣
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What happened

Sophie joined and you all decided you were fine with that so I left
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    tinybltc dead..jumpinchat dead..fuk man bak to irc it is
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol opie is a retard and who cares about jump chat haven't been there for six months after red accused me of stealing his weed that he never sent and hacking his hulu account
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I've never seen anyone in that dumbass chatroom. Back in the good old days we had TinyBLTC and there was fucking loads of us.

Tell a lie me, Panny and a few others had a reunion of sorts for Fubi a couple of months back.

Alas, nothing good ever lasts.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Sophie joined and you all decided you were fine with that so I left

i am too lazy to download the program and i keep closing it in browser so im out of the loop but someone told me you threw a hissy fit and left
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i am too lazy to download the program and i keep closing it in browser so im out of the loop but someone told me you threw a hissy fit and left

I didn't say anything on the chat when I left. I just got outta there.

Netstat asked me why I left here and I just said the exact same thing I said here.

Maybe that's a hissy fit if you're like, super cool.
    yeah thats more of a hissy than a full blown hissy fit
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I didn't say anything on the chat when I left. I just got outta there.

Netstat asked me why I left here and I just said the exact same thing I said here.

Maybe that's a hissy fit if you're like, super cool.

Get back in there, bitch. Those are your people. Go cut up with all the child molesters and all the nis faggots who are ok with it lol
    you are the one that chops it up with the likes of grills, cock nose and all the other pedophile cum looking faggot supporters larry go sit down, Hey isn't it time to cry about Trump? remember when he did that bad thing? oh man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you are the one that chops it up with the likes of grills, cock nose and all the other pedophile cum looking faggot supporters larry go sit down, Hey isn't it time to cry about Trump? remember when he did that bad thing? oh man

Lol I don't talk to anyone off of this site dipshit. Sorry me roasting Krotz has your pussy constantly wet ya little whiny bitch
    Now now nigs, let us not quarrel. Blessed be this most fruitful day ahead, may we all smile and have fun.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol I don't talk to anyone off of this site dipshit. Sorry me roasting Krotz has your pussy constantly wet ya little whiny bitch

Don't see what this has to do with me and you never roasted me, you're just stuck on stupid, lil dick larry
    Ok guy who gets folded up for being a crackhead thief. Someday you're gonna have to get over me being the bigger bro.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ok guy who gets folded up for being a crackhead thief. Someday you're gonna have to get over me being the bigger bro.

You're very tiny
    Bugz Space Nigga
    what the fuck, you weirdos.

Always the Go To Pedo. When I'v seen Scron "joke?" about it and Kr0z talking about fucking his daughters Mom with the kid there.

STFU you all sound like you're projecting your sick shit.

Kill yourselves. anyways Jumpin.chat is closing down
    shits lame, I can't seem to move forward unless one of you admit seeing shit scrubbed on archive regarding totse.com

even many of the Zoklet pages went missing.
    Originally posted by Bugz what the fuck, you weirdos.

Always the Go To Pedo. When I'v seen Scron "joke?" about it and Kr0z talking about fucking his daughters Mom with the kid there.

STFU you all sound like you're projecting your sick shit.

Kill yourselves. anyways Jumpin.chat is closing down
    shits lame, I can't seem to move forward unless one of you admit seeing shit scrubbed on archive regarding totse.com

even many of the Zoklet pages went missing.

I'm sure Panny has the whole Zoklet site archived.
Jump to Top