User Controls

This worst thing about this place

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Is how surface level and normie the taste in music of nis is.

Youre a bunch of dumbass plebes who never graduated past the walled garden of western mainstream culture.

It's painful posting something here only to see an uneducated dumbass like mmq say "this is so simple" or a fuccboi like kortz spamming numetal constantly or prove himself to be a clueless newfag when it comes to experimental music (he unironically thought merzbow only had 50 albums)

The only person here who even comes,close to a shred of dignity is aldra and he's a douchebag

Wariat gets away with the e-wave stuff but the rest of you should just choke on vomit and die

Also tmwpiiha is a dumbass who literally thinks psychic tv is industrial
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cock nose
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Op eats his moms pussy for domino's money
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why do you care so much about who listens to what music anyway?

Do you play any instruments?
    Originally posted by Obbe Why do you care so much about who listens to what music anyway?

Do you play any instruments?

I play the skin flute
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Merzbow makes simple music for simple people.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by the little girl I play the skin flute

So your skill level matches your self awareness then.
    don't care lol go away

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Merzbow makes simple music for simple people.

Quite the opposite
    His music is extremely dense and layered, it takes several listens per song to make out all the details.
    You wouldn't undsrstand this though, being the feeble minded simpleton you are.
    okay faggot, nobody cares about your shitty music except for you

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the little girl Quite the opposite
    His music is extremely dense and layered, it takes several listens per song to make out all the details.
    You wouldn't undsrstand this though, being the feeble minded simpleton you are.

Wrong. If it takes you multiple listens to understand that basic-tier music, you're even more retarded than I thought you were. Impressive.
    All of the plurals listen to a wide variety of music and all of them agree you have a shitty taste in music, no self awareness and a gigantic fucking cock nose.

Kill yourself OP

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra lol, how many 'my musical taste is better than yours' threads has OP made now
    I have spent my entire life listening to shitty meme music and then this faggot cock nose comes and tells me I listen to shitty meme music, okay?? who asked?

Originally posted by mmQ Wrong. If it takes you multiple listens to understand that basic-tier music, you're even more retarded than I thought you were. Impressive.

You're not even intelligent enough to attempt to understand noise
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Merzbow is the Japanese Mike Patton but worse

You make threads because you want people to talk to about the boring shit that you do by yourself with your boring normie ass lyfe. Your heart starts beating uncontrollably when you step outside your door you are so acclimatized to mundane boringness. You are the color GREY
    Originally posted by the little girl You're not even intelligent enough to attempt to understand noise

I GUESS HE JUST ISN"T SELF AWARE ENOUGH HE LACKS SELF AWARENESS HURR. What about you are you 'self aware' that you made the same thread 100 times already and constantly repeat yourself because you're a simple minded retard?

Originally posted by Jesus is king Scorn reminds me of my childhood friend.
    They're both stimhead white trash with just enough self-awareness to make it by but not enough to realize what pathetic trash they are.

Originally posted by the little girl OP has zero self-awareness

Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It's incredible how little self-awareness krotz has

He is truly mentally ill on a very deep level.

Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 God kikes have zero self-awareness.
    They don't even try to hide their bullshit.

Originally posted by Jisatsu-Shoujo You're so stupid and lacking in self-awareness.
    It's cute you are so butthurt whenever I happen to use that word, because it exposes you for who you really are, a normie who thinks he is alternative but subconsciously knows he's actually just a boring lemming.
    You have no concept of what it means to not be a normie, you are the epitome of a generic normal nobody.
    You're like that guy who bragged about going to techno stadium shows in the early 90s.
    You people are so pathetic you should be flattered I bother wasting my time here.

Originally posted by Corona-chan You people lack any semblance of self-awareness, I am either chatting with bots or the dumbest motherfuckers alive.
    I am the nicest most sociable person alive.
    I don't judge anyone lest they be judged.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Man krotz is such a loser douchebag.
    He acts all confused when I call him out for being a brodude douchebag, the guy has zero self-awareness.

It's really gross he claims to have listened to Skinny Puppy and Merzbow, he definitely isnt the kind of person for that kind of music.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My comments on Hiki's lack of self awareness have obviously cut him deep. He also always manages to fuck up the acronym of your name every single time It should be tmwpiimh and he always fucks it up because acronyms are an advanced language concept for him he has not gotten to yet. That's why NOISE IS GREAT. NO WORDS THEY ARE TOO CONFUSING. YEAHHHH IMA JAM OUT IN MY ROOM WITH MY MAMA WATCHIN THE PRICE IS RIGHT IN THE NEXT ROOM. SOOOO ABNORMALLLLLLL
    LOL yeah it's like his mind is stuck in a loop like a hamster wheel stuck on repeat. I don't know what they put in the water in Indiana but he should really move to a normal state like Colorado and settle down with a girl instead of being angry all the time.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo Merzbow is the Japanese Mike Patton but worse

fucking LOL

I had a friend in high school who would bang on about Mike Patton's various projects in exactly the same way
Jump to Top