User Controls

Why are conservatives so uneducated?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Hardly any of them have been to school. That's why they think its a liberal institution and don't trust human progress aka science ๐Ÿงช
    nah but you are
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Ethnic discrimination by the jedis. No one is less welcome on campus than some unapologetic working class white man.
    OP only supports liberalism as a meme trolling pretending to be retarded, even he knows it's bullshit lmao
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP only supports liberalism as a meme trolling pretending to be retarded, even he knows it's bullshit lmao

Not sure about the highlighted part.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My parents are conservative and are very educated. My dad retired from amd and has owned several business and is an architect. Pretty sure my parents and conservative family are much more successful and wealthy than you keenan.

Cry harder ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP only supports liberalism as a meme trolling pretending to be retarded, even he knows it's bullshit lmao

Pretty much his shit is stale but i also think he has an infiriorty complex. He used to whine and cry to me all the time
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nah but you are

No education^
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Ethnic discrimination by the jedis. No one is less welcome on campus than some unapologetic working class white man.

^didnt go to school
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My parents are conservative and are very educated. My dad retired from amd and has owned several business and is an architect. Pretty sure my parents and conservative family are much more successful and wealthy than you keenan.

Cry harder ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wow

Master race lol
    Originally posted by Antifa Member No education^

Says the person who is a racist bigot that hates everything. Did they teach you to be a faggot too?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Says the person who is a racist bigot that hates everything. Did they teach you to be a faggot too?

^no education
    says the racist person that is also a bigot. You have more in common with rednecks
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood says the racist person that is also a bigot. You have more in common with rednecks

When are you gonna drop dead, kid?
    probably soon but not today
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My parents are conservative and are very educated. My dad retired from amd and has owned several business and is an architect. Pretty sure my parents and conservative family are much more successful and wealthy than you keenan.

Cry harder ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And ur Dad is quite disappointed that you never found your calling, Douglas. Rather, u never responded when you were called. ๐Ÿ‘โš˜
    This is a topical thread about conservatives please keep it on topic fatt chew
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Gayest meme of 2016
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    folx?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Ethnic discrimination by the jedis. No one is less welcome on campus than some unapologetic working class white man.

How the hell would you know what hard work is, Bonespurs?

You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and given millions by daddy to start out. You spent the last four years watching Fox News and tweeting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top