User Controls

White people always have mommy/daddy issues

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    I would say its about 50% of them have problems. They've all got like 3-6 parents due to divorce, and a million step siblings since their mom sleeps around.

Just sad. White/European 'culture' really needs to be abolished. Humans weren't meant to live like that.

I really do feel genuine sadness thinking about how bad white people have it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    where do you get your numbers from? But anyways I'm part irish and part azteca so I guess thats why I don't have those issues, my parents are still together after 35 years

I told my parents the other day that I love them and I hope they have a beautiful day. My dad called me the other day to see how I was doing with my medication because they love me and I love them too
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    always (100 %) vs 50% 🤔🤨
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby where do you get your numbers from? But anyways I'm part irish and part azteca so I guess thats why I don't have those issues, my parents are still together after 35 years

I told my parents the other day that I love them and I hope they have a beautiful day. My dad called me the other day to see how I was doing with my medication because they love me and I love them too

Then why do you continue to shame them?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Then why do you continue to shame them?

I don't but you shame your parents, quit projecting lil dick larry
    okay person thats obsessed about donald trump and white people maybe people wouldn't block you if you were actually funny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby where do you get your numbers from? But anyways I'm part irish and part azteca so I guess thats why I don't have those issues, my parents are still together after 35 years

ur parents are still together after 35 years because they repeatedly compromised...
    not because they got 'something special'.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I would say its about 50% of them have problems. They've all got like 3-6 parents due to divorce, and a million step siblings since their mom sleeps around.

Just sad. White/European 'culture' really needs to be abolished. Humans weren't meant to live like that.

I really do feel genuine sadness thinking about how bad white people have it

"The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same."

https://afro.com/census-bureau-higher-percentage-black-children-live-single-mothers/

looks to me it isnt the white kids with the mommy issues, which might also explain why they dont commit the majority of the crimes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't but you shame your parents, quit projecting lil dick larry

i know u are but what am i, douglas? weak comeback from getting roasted on a spit.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur parents are still together after 35 years because they repeatedly compromised…

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Then why do you continue to shame them?

This is a thread about white people, please remove william Bill Krozbybys penis from your mouths and keep your posts on topic. We all know you faggots have to talk about Bill Krozby every day because you secretly love him but can you keep it in PM's or something, thanks
    Originally posted by WellHung ur parents are still together after 35 years because they repeatedly compromised…

how would you know know what they have? you're projecting, my family is way more successful than yours
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung i know u are but what am i, douglas? weak comeback from getting roasted on a spit.

Dewglass finds it hard to deal with how he lets his father down on a daily basis. This is why he turns to glass dicks and fat chicks.
    Originally posted by WellHung i know u are but what am i, douglas? weak comeback from getting roasted on a spit.

a fat faggot that lives in his car
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This is a thread about white people, please remove william Bill Krozbybys penis from your mouths and keep your posts on topic. We all know you faggots have to talk about Bill Krozby every day because you secretly love him but can you keep it in PM's or something, thanks

pretty much this, fattchew has made like 50 threads about me literally
    guys this is a topical thread can we please go back to talking about white people
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood guys this is a topical thread can we please go back to talking about white people

well on the topic of whyte people I know a lot of them and a lot of them have wholesome families and are caring people , opie just likes to pick on whyte people because he's insecure about his race

this guy and his wyfe are whyte and they seem to have a lot of fun raising good kids

how the fuck is he white
    I don't think §m£ÂgØL worded his thread title well, however, i do agree with his topical opinion. The family unit is not as strong for Anglo-Saxons, as compared to Latins.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dewglass finds it hard to deal with how he lets his father down on a daily basis. This is why he turns to glass dicks and fat chicks.

🤭😏
    That's racist it's just our culture okay maybe when your country reaches first world status you will realize capitalism and money are more important than family.

I don't want to see those people more than once a year it's not like you get to choose the personality of family members, they tend to be a bunch of dick heads. I got lucky and most of my family smokes weed so i'm chill with them but most white folx I know their parents are real boring normies that think POT is the devils lettuce and don't even drink so the kids just want to avoid those out dated boomers and their BUY A HOUSE AT THE AGE OF 18 AND SHAKE THE MANAGERS HAND GET A CAREER GOING WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE KIDS TODAY
Jump to Top