User Controls

The more CandyPain posts about fucking her white boyfriend the closer futureman gets to sucking back that Ruger P90 .45

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Folks, the possibility to banging Candy was one of the things keeping him alive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    I really wish Candy would take futureman into account when she's banging dumford and sons. She does not seem to care how he feels. Their relationship has strained over it. I've started texting random numbers hoping they were futureman so he would have someone to tell how his day went.

pls respond
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The man with the plan when the juice is loose
    https://niggasin.space/user/5210/posts

He hasn't posted in over a month. He almost has a post/thank parity of 1:1. I feel like thanking all his posts so he gets it.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    He committed simpicide.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Candy candy candy !!

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fuys it's been almost a month since Futureman2030 posted last, what's the deal?

I think he might work for the government or something.

his last post

Originally posted by FutureMan2030 Happy New Years Candy

Originally posted by CandyRein Candy candy candy !!

this thread is about futureman please stay on topic
    Poor simp-a-man.
    I have been calling it out for almost a year.

Originally posted by CandyRein I’m not the one concerning myself with other people’s interactions that have no dealings with me lol

So your comment is redundant, ghosty :)

*tokes*

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Simping is my business. It's degenerate behavior that needs to be called out.
    Hey someone contacted me saying he wasn't real and I got backlash when I first brought it up.
    no you idiot he is candy rein technologyst has the proof so actually candy killed herself and future man is now posting as her, he is the white dude with a beard and has been photo shopping her into the pictures
    CandyRein Black Hole
    This thread is about my boyfriend..every thread is about my boyfriend and don’t you fuqrs forget it lol 😂🙃

I’m so in love y’all I can’t halp ittt!!

Y’all only talking about future because I have a boyfriend.. get over it 😂
    CandyRein Black Hole

🥰
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Futureman is probably just really busy making egg.
    https://niggasin.space/search?q=love&search_type=posts&author=FutureMan2030

CandyRein Black Hole
    Eggzactly!!
Jump to Top