User Controls

increasing degeneracy of porn

  1. #1
    netstat African Astronaut
    sometimes i go on tube sites to find hawt lesbian videos but over the past couple years the front pages of those sites have increasingly become filled with weird incest shit, like brother fucks sister, stepson fucks stepmom, dad fucks daughter, etc., the most plausible explanation for this phenomenon seems to be that the j'ews who control the porn industry are spreading propaganda trying to destabilise and destroy white nuclear families so we have fewer kids and the kids we do have are all fucked up and cognitively subnormal from inbreeding

    thoughts?
  2. #2
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's been like that for a while. I think it's because you can impose your own meaning onto it and the stepbrother/sister/mother/father fetish can be congruous with other fetishes. It isn't so much marketing as it is trying to cover as many bases as possible for search hits. Least that's what I believe.
  3. #3
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP clearly watches CP.

    Fuck me, what a fuckin' pedo.

    ***unsubscribes***
  4. #4
    Solstice African Astronaut
    I like the one where the big titted grandma gets stuck in the dryer
  5. #5
    stl1 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Solstice I like the one where the big titted grandma gets stuck in the dryer

    And likes anal with her dog.

    lol
  6. #6
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 And likes anal with her dog.

    lol

    I like anal with my dog but only as the top because he's too big for me
  7. #7
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Like any good social media site, they show you content related to what you have previously viewed. Use your dad’s computer and it will be vastly different.
  8. #8
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ajax Like any good social media site, they show you content related to what you have previously viewed. Use your dad’s computer and it will be vastly different.

    Last time i used my dad's computer i saw a picture of him fucking a dead body
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    It's 2021, we don't get aroused by a glimpse of a fair maiden's ankle anymore.
  10. #10
    yeah I am noticing an uptick in the transgender step sister seducing the straight step bro meme

    it's a meme I heard it on twitch from a tranny that calls people that donate to her step bro.

    Every day we stray further from God, and closer to slaanesh.

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Solstice Last time i used my dad's computer i saw a picture of him fucking a dead body

    Did you kick his ass for not letting you have sloppy seconds?
  12. #12
    FreeAssange Yung Blood
    Once I was cleaning out a defunct Chinese restaurant and found a porn stash in the dishwashing area all magazines of super-obese women with titles like "Bang an Elephant". 400-500 lb women gash open. the image of this little Chinese illegal after the place closed
  13. #13
    frala Avant garde shartist
    People who watch porn often times get desensitized and seek out more taboo genres imo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah I am noticing an uptick in the transgender step sister seducing the straight step bro meme

    it's a meme I heard it on twitch from a tranny that calls people that donate to her step bro.

    Every day we stray further from God, and closer to slaanesh.


    I'm torn between Tzeentch and Khorne myself
  15. #15
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by frala People who watch porn often times get desensitized and seek out more taboo genres imo

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I am so happy I don’t love Japanese cum cats
  17. #17
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I quit porn along with Cocaine. They be a somewhat unusual but very unhealthy combo.
  18. #18
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Murder porn is also starting to leave its mark.
    Which is expected i guess, if we're going more extreme everytime.

    We can safely assume that the next thing will be incest murder porn and then in a decade or so, the entire mainstream will be on tor looking at and ordering things i don't even wanna think about.
  19. #19
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Originally posted by netstat sometimes i go on tube sites to find hawt lesbian videos but over the past couple years the front pages of those sites have increasingly become filled with weird incest shit, like brother fucks sister, stepson fucks stepmom, dad fucks daughter, etc., the most plausible explanation for this phenomenon seems to be that the j'ews who control the porn industry are spreading propaganda trying to destabilise and destroy white nuclear families so we have fewer kids and the kids we do have are all fucked up and cognitively subnormal from inbreeding

    thoughts?

    I agree and its fucking gross
  20. #20
    netstat African Astronaut
    the most fucked up ones that seem to be getting popular are the quasi-rape videos where girls get detained by security/police and have to trade sexual favours for freedom

    you'd think feminist/women's advocacy groups would be making a big deal of the increasing prevalence of this stuff and coming out against it but i guess there's a schism of thought between 'porn/sex work is liberating for women' and 'promoting fantasies of coercion and rape is bad'
Jump to Top