User Controls

I am a hateful person and I hate with an obsessive intensity

It's unhealthy.

Today I had what to most other people would be a mildly frustrating interaction with a customer service employee and I drove home angry.

However all day I have thought of little else except ways to hurt or murder him or annihilate his life.

I have thought of all sorts of violent ways to kill him.

First I had an urge to murder him on the spot with my fist. I felt like clocking him in his stupid face and beating it over and over until it turned to a chunky red paste. Then I thought of all the cameras that must be present on premises or nearby that could easily connect me to such a killing.

Then I thought of doing it anyway. I thought of throwing it all away and murdering him on the spot with my fist.

Then I grabbed my food, turned around and walked to my car with nothing but murderous intent in my mind. I put my food in my car, then opened my glove box and looked at my gun. I thought about walking back in and taking it out for just long enough for him to realize what was happening, and shoot him in the face to freeze his brain in his state of knowing how he fucked up.

Then I thought of waiting until his shift was done. That would take care of the cameras and the timing. But nah. I started driving home and started thinking of all sorts of bullshit.

Getting his name and finding where he lives.

Finding the owner of the franchise, buying it and then firing him, then pursuing him with extreme prejudice to make sure he never works again.

Etc.

I got home, made myself a cup of tea and realized that these are the urges of a madman. And if I had acted on them, as I kept obsessively feeling like doing, I would currently be on the news, and probably posted here like LSD beating his mom.

I'm still feeling intense hatred towards this guy but it's not normal. He was slightly snotty to me about my order. I'm literally sitting here figuring out looney toons style rube goldberg plans to crush a specific individual who really should mean nothing to me. He doesn't deserve to be destroyed. He's just some kid.

Oh well. I guess at least I succeeded at not acting on those impulses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America It's unhealthy.

Today I had what to most other people would be a mildly frustrating interaction with a customer service employee and I drove home angry.

However all day I have thought of little else except ways to hurt or murder him or annihilate his life.

I have thought of all sorts of violent ways to kill him.

First I had an urge to murder him on the spot with my fist. I felt like clocking him in his stupid face and beating it over and over until it turned to a chunky red paste. Then I thought of all the cameras that must be present on premises or nearby that could easily connect me to such a killing.

Then I thought of doing it anyway. I thought of throwing it all away and murdering him on the spot with my fist.

Then I grabbed my food, turned around and walked to my car with nothing but murderous intent in my mind. I put my food in my car, then opened my glove box and looked at my gun. I thought about walking back in and taking it out for just long enough for him to realize what was happening, and shoot him in the face to freeze his brain in his state of knowing how he fucked up.

Then I thought of waiting until his shift was done. That would take care of the cameras and the timing. But nah. I started driving home and started thinking of all sorts of bullshit.

Getting his name and finding where he lives.

Finding the owner of the franchise, buying it and then firing him, then pursuing him with extreme prejudice to make sure he never works again.

Etc.

I got home, made myself a cup of tea and realized that these are the urges of a madman. And if I had acted on them, as I kept obsessively feeling like doing, I would currently be on the news, and probably posted here like LSD beating his mom.

I'm still feeling intense hatred towards this guy but it's not normal. He was slightly snotty to me about my order. I'm literally sitting here figuring out looney toons style rube goldberg plans to crush a specific individual who really should mean nothing to me. He doesn't deserve to be destroyed. He's just some kid.

Oh well. I guess at least I succeeded at not acting on those impulses.

You should write stories and end them with comical relief. it helps.

Also, looking someone up for info is good in case you see a pattern and keep an eye on the persons name in the papers. people with issues often end up doing some shit. then go online on your local news forum and share your experience.

But never harbor enough retarded rage to murder someone. That makes them the victim and not you. not to mention that is really not a reason to off someone. Not a lot of valid reasons to do this. Except when you feel your life is truly threatened.

And lastly, know that the "kid" was probably having a bad day, having male hormones fucking with him, maybe had pimple issues or felt a cold sore coming on just before his hookup some time in near future (or hers)

Write a script. Save it and then form a book of your distress diary of anger. Give it to your grandkids if you ever have any. tell them it's just sardonic humor
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    party hard
    Originally posted by Bugz You should write stories and end them with comical relief. it helps.

Also, looking someone up for info is good in case you see a pattern and keep an eye on the persons name in the papers. people with issues often end up doing some shit. then go online on your local news forum and share your experience.

But never harbor enough retarded rage to murder someone. That makes them the victim and not you. not to mention that is really not a reason to off someone. Not a lot of valid reasons to do this. Except when you feel your life is truly threatened.

And lastly, know that the "kid" was probably having a bad day, having male hormones fucking with him, maybe had pimple issues or felt a cold sore coming on just before his hookup some time in near future (or hers)

Write a script. Save it and then form a book of your distress diary of anger. Give it to your grandkids if you ever have any. tell them it's just sardonic humor

Yeah honestly I'm not going to do it but I sort of got a lot of empathy for people who have even slightly poorer impulse control with slightly stronger impulses. Man oh man I can't imagine having those feelings for 48 hours and not wanting to go nuts.
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America I got home, made myself a cup of tea

Ok, killer.
    Care less what Mcdonalds employees think of you...or better yet, cook your own food you lazy twat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I asked my bby mmer yesterday how she can have so much hate inside her. A few days before I threatened someone with a weapon who was obviously very frightened and it was kinda unnecessary on my part and was because of a perceived slight relating to the repayment of a debt. I'm much less angry than I used to be and it makes my soul feel alot better
    Originally posted by Sudo I asked my bby mmer yesterday how she can have so much hate inside her. A few days before I threatened someone with a weapon who was obviously very frightened and it was kinda unnecessary on my part and was because of a perceived slight relating to the repayment of a debt. I'm much less angry than I used to be and it makes my soul feel alot better

If I actually threaten someone in real life, it means something has gone incredibly wrong. I am pretty dispassionate in general. Even yesterday I don't think I showed that I got mad. I just kep having to deflect violent thoughts. At that point there would be no return.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Care less what Mcdonalds employees think of you…or better yet, cook your own food you lazy twat.

My Dad ain't happy to be back at work on a Monday morning.
    Originally posted by WellHung My Dad ain't happy to be back at work on a Monday morning.

Correct...and Monday afternoon the sewers in the street were blocked and all the streets shit came out of our toilet and my office filled up with 100 peoples shit and piss...I guess my office is the lowest point on the ground floor because a river of it just wound it's way into my office.

I'm off work for the next couple of days now and working from home while a biohazzard crew cleans it up.

Someone "special" told me it was karma...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Correct…and Monday afternoon the sewers in the street were blocked and all the streets shit came out of our toilet and my office filled up with 100 peoples shit and piss…I guess my office is the lowest point on the ground floor because a river of it just wound it's way into my office.

I'm off work for the next couple of days now and working from home while a biohazzard crew cleans it up.

Someone "special" told me it was karma…

That sort of thing never happened when I was president.
    True..the shitstorm is yet to come
    who asked?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Correct…and Monday afternoon the sewers in the street were blocked and all the streets shit came out of our toilet and my office filled up with 100 peoples shit and piss…I guess my office is the lowest point on the ground floor because a river of it just wound it's way into my office.

Someone "special" told me it was karma…

The faint, but lingering and distinctive, smell of poo will last several months, even with the best cleaning.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The faint, but lingering and distinctive, smell of poo will last several months, even with the best cleaning.

They'll probably use an ozone generator to nuke the office with reactive oxygen.

If not Jigs should buy one on ebay, they work great for getting rid of smeels.
    Only fire will truly eradicate the scent.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Try microdosing 6ug LSD every 3rd day for a month and you'll be a much more centered person
    Brush your teeth loser
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Try microdosing 6ug LSD every 3rd day for a month and you'll be a much more centered person

How is that even possible? You need the smallest dropper known to man. How tf can you microdose LSD without full on tripping? Why wouldn't you just microdose shrooms like a normal person?
    Just cut up a tab loser
Jump to Top