User Controls

fighting a moose

bling bling Dark Matter
    do u think i coud get crowdfunded to fly to canada adn 1v1 a moose
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Canadian man fights off black bear with boxing skills
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A moose is not all that hard to defeat. Most large, male bull moose have an unusually long ball sack, which hangs down at least two feet, as the animal itself is about 8 feet tall at the shoulders. The long ball sack is its weak point. You grab onto those and wrench with all your might, and the moose will immediately go onto its side in extreme pain and become immobile.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    and follow soe cases or read in the news the type sof charges people get like this guy who attacked a veteranarian and his own dog also attacked and bit her:https://tvn24.pl/tvnwarszawa/najnowsze/otwock-lekarka-nie-chciala-uspic-psa-wlasciciel-rzucil-sie-na-nia-z-piesciami-6784005it seems nothing like US of A or the so called land of the free and the brave. Like they dont seem to pile charges on and also you wont be charged I dont think with murde ror accessory to it in poland just for being in a car full of gang memebrs or knuckle heads like you do cosntantly in california hear about or simply because you robbed some guy and he decided to take a gun out and your friend shot him or something.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    to the xchin
    That would merely anger it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    russia boxing rules u are allowed 3 itenms
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just shoot itt.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    either box or die
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump just shoot itt.

You can't just shoot an 8-foot-tall, 1,200 pound animal. Not with a .22 anyways. You'd need an elephant gun. Or a moose gun, like a 30-30.
    Fighting a noose.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I think those things can kick and stomp.

"Mass: Male: 840 – 1,500 lbs (Adult), Female: 440 – 790 lbs (Adult)"

You'd get crushed if it stomped on you or fell on you.

Good luck.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how wen am gonna start off on a littel moose
    I eat moose for breakfast boy and chop down trees in my sleep.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A moose is not all that hard to defeat. Most large, male bull moose have an unusually long ball sack, which hangs down at least two feet, as the animal itself is about 8 feet tall at the shoulders. The long ball sack is its weak point. You grab onto those and wrench with all your might, and the moose will immediately go onto its side in extreme pain and become immobile.

a moose would kill you so fucking fast.
    I kill meese erry day
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noob how wud uit u act like a moose is 10 man or somthin
Jump to Top