User Controls

Cooking pizza rolls without them bursting open

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    HAS IT EVER BEEN DONE?
    Just scoop the filling that leaks out with the pizza roll and eat the whole thing
    Only once.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Just scoop the filling that leaks out with the pizza roll and eat the whole thing

Thanks but that's not why I asked. THANK YOU.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the holy ghost Only once.

LIES FROM THE DEN OF INIQUITY
    Originally posted by mmQ Thanks but that's not why I asked. THANK YOU.

But you never said why you asked
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher But you never said why you asked

EXACTLY. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
    It's a lot like cooking babies.

Long and slow jimmy,, long and slow. Short and high makes em pop.

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Just scoop the filling that leaks out with the pizza roll and eat the whole thing

And melt my flesh off and get 3rd degree burns? Are you insane?.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It's a lot like cooking babies.

Long and slow jimmy,, long and slow. Short and high makes em pop.

And melt my flesh off and get 3rd degree burns? Are you insane?.

If you can't pick up a pizza roll and scoop the filling up without touching the pan you have problems

And if you get third degree burns from touching said pan you have bigger problems
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher If you can't pick up a pizza roll and scoop the filling up without touching the pan you have problems

And if you get third degree burns from touching said pan you have bigger problems

I don't touch food while its cooking, I tried scooping some cheese crap from a frozen chicken thing and burnt the fuck outta my hand tonight. Pizza pockets become dangerous at high temperatures. I can imagine torturing someone by heating one of these for 5 minutes in a microwave and squirting the goop in their face

^ They do that in prison here, probably America too, but putting sugar water into a microwave and chucking it on people. Shit sticks and burns apparently
    bling bling Dark Matter
    poke wif a fork like sosougas
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I don't touch food while its cooking, I tried scooping some cheese crap from a frozen chicken thing and burnt the fuck outta my hand tonight. Pizza pockets become dangerous at high temperatures. I can imagine torturing someone by heating one of these for 5 minutes in a microwave and squirting the goop in their face

You do that after its cooking, when you go to eat it

And I thought you meant the little tiny pizza rolls
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stab stab stab
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by reject ^ They do that in prison here, probably America too, but putting sugar water into a microwave and chucking it on people. Shit sticks and burns apparently

here in texas prisons I've heard niggas heating up a butter finger and stabbing someone with it or throwing it at the them.
    You really gotta hand it to criminals, they're creative and resourceful as fuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In the ND prison we just make you a perfectly cooked hot pocket and sit down with you to talk out our differences.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ In the ND prison we just make you a perfectly cooked hot pocket and sit down with you to talk out our differences.

Well thats just down right humble, what happens if you fuck up the hot pocket though?.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Well thats just down right humble, what happens if you fuck up the hot pocket though?.

Then it's scalding hot pocket goop to the face, why of course. :)
    If you're making them in the microwave, stick a glass of water in there. It'll keep the rolls moist and stop them from expanding. You can also use this to send some stale bread back in time.
Jump to Top