User Controls

Arduino or Pi

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I got this a couple years ago but never did anything with it.

Now that I am sober I wish to partake in some innocent tinkering.

Can I get this Aurdino to do anything cool?
    Ideas?

What can an Aurdino do that a Pi can not and vise versa?

Id like to build an arcade cabinet with all my favorites but I think Im just going to soft mod an old xbox for that.

Anyone know how to make a robot that chases cats and it has to have web camming and weapons.

Idk what I wanna do cuz I dont know what I can do?

Are these even practical or will I spend 200 hours programming and end up with a blinking light?
    Bueno motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Anyone know how to make a robot that chases cats and it has to have web camming and weapons.

lifejunkie did that on totse, and you could log into his website and control the robots and chase cats around and such. i think it had a milimeter wave weapon or something.

it would be a lot less illegal to use an ultrasonic cannon so you can blast cats and dogs with it. a guy i know tested one on a cat in front of me and it was the hardest i'd laughed in a long time

then he upgraded and got one that works on people.

but yeah, you could learn ARM assembly since the pi uses arm processor like most phones do. it has no analog pins unlike the arduino. i've been thinking about making some custom analog to digital converters for the pi
Jump to Top