User Controls

New Clam Looks like a clit.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    A psychedelic clit that is.

LOL
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Some girl I use to do blow with had pussy lips like that. I'd love it when she slid up and down my dick with them when we were completely mangled on Coke.
    Ebola Cola Houston
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Some girl I use to do blow with had pussy lips like that. I'd love it when she slid up and down my dick with them when we were completely mangled on Coke.

Did you ever listen to the song ¨Vitamin C¨ by Can while on Cocaine? It makes me feel like Im on Cocaine even though I don't do blow.

it was also used in the movie ¨Inherent Vice¨ by Paul Thomas Anderson ( i used to know a guy with that same name. I thought it might be him but the director is 2 years younger than I am so I know its not the same Paul Thomas Anderson. hes a good director though. I liked that film Magnolia with Tom Cruise. wow. he really broke down in that scene. I wonder what they said to Tom to make him cry like Shirley Temple did when they told her that her doggie died. (True story)

Ebola Cola Houston
    this scene. LOL This isn´t easy to do. its the hardest emotion to act. I could never do it. I am too dead inside to pull this off.

Tom Has lots of friends in the business and probably had some crying-coach remind him how much money he lost to the divorce of his ex wife Nicole Kidman.

Jump to Top