User Controls

Washing your hands spreads the coveed

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I took my friend jeff to go a hamburger, I gave him a coupon where he can buy anything and get a sammich and they didn't honor it because it wasn't lunch.. okay.. so I bought him whatever he wanted and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and they had no paper towels to dry my hands and I came out and was like wtf theres no paper towels put some in there and they said they can't because the cooveed even though it says on the door all employees must wash their hands and I asked them how do they wash their hands then? And they just handed me a roll of paper towels and I went into the bathroom and dumped our carboard boxes and paper and left over food and the roll over pp towels into the toilet to clog it and we left. What a bunch of assholes

It doesn't even make any since, no other resteraunt does that, I thought preventing coveed you have to wash your hands, when we were eating some bitching whore was washing the windows and locked herself out and was tapping on the window for one of us to open it and we just laughed at her and watched judge mantis
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You took ur faggot friend 'jeff' out for a fucking hamburger, and u gave him a fucking coupon? Could u be any more of a queer?
    Originally posted by WellHung You took ur faggot friend 'jeff' out for a fucking hamburger, and u gave him a fucking coupon? Could u be any more of a queer?

he's my friend and not a faggot, sorry but not sorry that you have no friends, fatso

and they wouldn't honor the coupon so I just payed for it because he's a good guy and down on his luck, guy that asked me for money to eat because he's such a poor fag
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Bill Krozby what do you think of coveed and cambridgeanalytica?

good eye sniper
    Originally posted by E­rnst K­altenbruner ill take you to a restaurant, you illiterate faggot, and youll take a nice juicy sausage to eat.

okay cool i want to go here

Originally posted by Sudo Bill Krozby what do you think of coveed and cambridgeanalytica?

good eye sniper

I can head bang to it

Originally posted by E­rnst K­al­tenb­runn­er Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei und Waffen-SS thats cute how you think you have a choice in the matter.

the only option you get is to cry, squeal with delight, or beg for mercy.

nah fool, pretty sure I have the option to kick your teeth in, at least whats left of them
Jump to Top