User Controls

Do not buy the Smok G Priv 3 Vape, exploding battery risk

This piece of garbage loads from the side with a fucking ribbon that you have to weave between the batteries. I got it a few months ago with new batteries and because you have to YANK them out they get all jacked up and fucked up, had to replace them a few times.

But this time I went to pull the batteries out to charge them and it started smoking and fucking exploded the entire vape. The box mod is totally dead with melted plastic all over the inside.

I am fucking pissed. This should have lasted years but I only got a few months and now I gotta spend a bunch of money to replace batteries and an entire new box mod.

I am getting one that loads from top to bottom so the batteries don't get jacked up on the terminals and fucking explode.

hey man did you put it in your hood? you're not meant it put it in your hood, man...
    Originally posted by WolfgangBladt hey man did you put it in your hood? you're not meant it put it in your hood, man…

You might remember me from the Ludacris music video

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    That's a feature not a malfunction
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably an issue with the cells themselves rather than the vape

they look like 18650s, make sure you get protected ones in the future - they probably went cheap and included unprotected cells and expected the vape to do voltage control and shit, only it didn't manage
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    OP, do you have evidence other than your say so?
    Post a pic?
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably an issue with the cells themselves rather than the vape

they look like 18650s, make sure you get protected ones in the future - they probably went cheap and included unprotected cells and expected the vape to do voltage control and shit, only it didn't manage

one of the batteries got hooked on the terminal and discharged all at once i think
Jump to Top