User Controls

If we're niggas in space i would be an alien and heres why

Ive never written in forums before. I am by no means computer savvy. I just stumbled upon this place randomly a couple years ago not sure how i was probably drunk. I remember reading through all the posts and thinking this is like a intellectual dumping ground for drug addicts, autists and social rejects. Most of you guys have a connection to some previous forum so i am an alien visitor. I see this place now as a sort of hybrid diary where instead of writing to yourself which ive never felt much point in you have strangers leaving meaningful commentary at least 40 percent of the time. Thank you wise strange Niggas
    Yeah man. This community is a weird thing. A remnant of a larger community that was also a intellectual dumping ground for drug addicts, autists and social rejects.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What can I say OP, niggasinspace is one big melting pot of drug addicts, autists, and social rejects.
    Zanick put it best (I think it was Zanick) "Zoklet - a mythological gathering place of internet savvy drug addicts, pseudo intellectual non conformists, racists and petty criminals, who conveniently and inexplicably slipped through the gaps in the mental health care system to exchange stories of their uniquely deviant lifestyles in return for lulz and thanks".

Or something like that. I feel like Malice actually remembering that almost word for word
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I try to post on drug forums or some kind of other forum but every time I go FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. I'm honestly sick of everything. I play video games.. go on youtube.. niggasinspace.. chemistry...

Every day feels like the end. I don't know. I'm happy.

This forum is the most interesting part of my life. I love space.
Jump to Top