User Controls

Thank You

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    SAG issues hilarious response to Trump’s resignation from actor’s union Thursday
    Nancy Dillon, New York Daily News

SAG-AFTRA issued a memorable one-liner Thursday when Donald Trump resigned from the Hollywood actors union ahead of a disciplinary hearing.

“Thank you,” it said in a startlingly short, two-word statement.

The caustic comeback followed after Trump sent a petulant letter Thursday “revoking” his union membership.

“I write to you today regarding the so-called Disciplinary Committee hearing aimed at revoking my union membership. Who cares!” Trump wrote in the letter apparently signed with a fat black marker.

“While I’m not familiar with your work, I’m very proud of my work on movies such as Home Alone 2, Zoolander and Wall Street,” he continued, naming a few more credits including his “Apprentice” reality show.

“This letter is to inform you of my immediate resignation from SAG-AFTRA. You have done nothing for me,” he wrote.

Trump, who lost his reelection bid to Joe Biden, was a member of the union for more than 30 years.

He was on the cusp of a trial before the union’s disciplinary committee after he was charged with violating the union’s constitution.

“The charges specifically cite Trump’s role in inciting the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, and in sustaining a reckless campaign of misinformation aimed at discrediting and ultimately threatening the safety of journalists, many of whom are SAG-AFTRA members,” the union said last month.

“The charges request the imposition of the most severe penalty available to SAG-AFTRA: expulsion from membership,” SAG officials said.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top