User Controls

I killed SpectraL

I'm the one who finally wiped that shitstain off the face of the community. Hail Joe.
    you would cry a week later and be like OH MAN DA MEMORIES if he was dead
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I wonder if the Covid19 got him

but not dead. just being intubated for 5 weeks or so. getting tube fed while he's awake.

just ask to be comatose at this point. why be awake for that shit. Wondering while you're being forced to breath and can't hear the fucking TV over the sound of the air pressure being forced into you.

shit. what a fucked up way if you died anyways. not knowing for sure. and it is real. My mom has it in a memory care physicality. but she forgets at times. I wont laugh at that just yet. I want her completely out of it. her Ox dropped to 59 percent and she passed out and then while sleeping her Ox came back up to 96-97% which is really good for someone in their late 80s.

A bit of advice. Get an Oximeter and check yourselves. they say some people who have desaturated Ox levels are too spaced out to notice something is wrong. We have 2 in this house.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Spec is just on vacation helping Trump retake the White House.
    You'll see tomorrow.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Mass arrests and military tribunals for treason and sedition imminent. I'll be back when I am proved correct, which won't be very much longer. Trump remains the President of the United States.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Mass arrests and military tribunals for treason and sedition imminent. I'll be back when I am proved correct, which won't be very much longer. Trump remains the President of the United States.

Back into the sewers you go
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Mass arrests and military tribunals for treason and sedition imminent. I'll be back when I am proved correct, which won't be very much longer. Trump remains the President of the United States.

Liar who welched on his bet and never left^
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Fucking A.

Trust the plan.
    You lied about him being dead, fuck you. Don't ever show yourself around here again
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You lied about him being dead, fuck you. Don't ever show yourself around here again

I killed him doesn't mean he's dead, it just means I killed him
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I doubt you kilt him,, I still get videos sent to me by a guy going by speckles
    Speckles of cum on Poleclit's chin
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol U NO IM right thats why you cant post facts and you reverted to homosexual innuendoes in some sad attempt to make me mad,, however I know I'm right and ur wrong as 2 guys fuckin
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    huh?
    Originally posted by POLECAT lol U NO IM right thats why you cant post facts and you reverted to homosexual innuendoes in some sad attempt to make me mad,, however I know I'm right and ur wrong as 2 guys fuckin

Pole you haven't said anything factual since you signed up for this shithole
    Kev Space Nigga
    man spectral is the only one i remember seeing on totse from the very beginning, tho his name is the only thing i remembered.

gotta respect OGs tho, i hope he didnt ragequit on account of the orange spaz even if a kiddy diddler is now president, he should be too old for that partisan shit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'll be back when I am proved correct

Well, that's the last we'll hear from Shlomo.
    Spectral is an OG faggot is what he is.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Spectral is an OG faggot is what he is.

That didn't scare me, kid.
Jump to Top