User Controls

stumbundys nuxyor starighjnt

Dissociator African Astronaut
    ether is cool
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Where are you guys getting ethyl ether? Or are you dumbasses huffing pet ether or something?
    Where are you guys getting ethyl ether? Or are you dumbasses huffing pet ether or something?

The hardware store... they sell both.

they don't sell ethyl ether in any hardware stores around here. that can is petroleum ether, aka starting fluid
    they don't sell ethyl ether in any hardware stores around here. that can is petroleum ether, aka starting fluid

just because they are both called 'ether' doesn't mean that they are interchangeable
    it has diethyl
    f-ing double post.....it actually has ethyl ether in it? nice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ether_addiction
    I always assumed starting fluid had petroleum ether in it. Damn I wish I knew this when I was young and prone to carrying a huffing rag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I always assumed starting fluid had petroleum ether in it. Damn I wish I knew this when I was young and prone to carrying a huffing rag

I've only ever huffed pure ether, we get it at the pharmacy here. That's some 1800's pharmacy shit but it's used for different applications these days. Still legal to carry a 100ml bottle and a rag lol.
    [FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=14px]Studies, including that of an ether addict in 2003, have shown that ether causes dependence; however, the only symptom observed was a will to consume more ether.

this is lulzy for some reason[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=14px]The effects of ether intoxication are similar to those of [/SIZE][/FONT]alcohol[FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=14px] intoxication, but more potent. Also, due to NMDA antagonism, the user may experience distorted thinking, euphoria, auditory hallucinations, and time looping at higher doses.

nbd
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    they're going: distorted thinking, euphoria, auditory hallucinations, a mathematical improbability of the fourth dimension..............
    I've only ever huffed pure ether, we get it at the pharmacy here. That's some 1800's pharmacy shit but it's used for different applications these days. Still legal to carry a 100ml bottle and a rag lol.

The heptane is better than ether, and the combination of the two is insanity that ether wouldn't produce on its own. It's the most psychedelic experience ever unless you've met the existence of the reality and metarealities this multiverse consists of in person, you have never tripped this hard as anything. Reality itself is viewn as a3rd oersin view and you are a soul that leaves your body for life you have niot used heptane _ ether correctly. i also took 1000mg of bundy 3 days in a row and that got me high as fuckback when i was using starter fluid. but alternating in a 12 hour period
    fuck i feel like im gonna die bu i hope if i post this but dont

lol fuck

im probably just perpetuating my paranoia

my meain problem is that in makes you super consciouius of everything.'

im good
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    this shit with mixed benzedrexi s going to kill me momentarily
    vFUYS??????

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

Jump to Top