User Controls

Should the 1% pay for the Covid recovery effort?

folx should the 1% pony up and make sure everyone lands okay?

They wouldn't have got so rich if it wasn't for us

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I say no it's upto them what they do with their money. I'd just pay for all the homeless to be vaccinated, fuck everyone else.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder how much vaccine would be a lethal dose
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    That's highbrow humor
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OP just wants to take money away from us wealth creators. It's like bleeding the blood of the ox who pulls your cart, it sounds like a good idea until the ox collapses.

We rich people are rich for a reason, due to our superior genes, creativity and insight.

That's why you should donate to my 2024 campaign.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I personally believe there shouldn't even be a covid recovery effort and that everything is just fine. I have never been worth so much in my life!

I was just curious what you all think. I hear this mentality a lot that the 1% should "pay" for this but then I ask myself... pay for what? I'm not getting the vaccine and I don't need a hospital or a ventilator or masks, I am doing fine.

Just because there is a disaster doesn't mean the wealthy should automatically fork over their riches to the dying masses. It just seems wrong to me, I believe in survival of the fittest. I don't remember when our society had an obligation to make sure nobody ever suffers.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I personally believe there shouldn't even be a covid recovery effort and that everything is just fine. I have never been worth so much in my life!

I was just curious what you all think. I hear this mentality a lot that the 1% should "pay" for this but then I ask myself… pay for what? I'm not getting the vaccine and I don't need a hospital or a ventilator or masks, I am doing fine.

Just because there is a disaster doesn't mean the wealthy should automatically fork over their riches to the dying masses. It just seems wrong to me, I believe in survival of the fittest. I don't remember when our society had an obligation to make sure nobody ever suffers.

il suk ur boyfriends dik faget
    Kev Space Nigga
    the coronahoax and everything done in the name of stopping it has redistributed wealth from the poor and middle class to the billionaires.

im all for the billionaire class paying for all the damage they have inflicted on the economy and people but the question shouldnt be about fixing symptoms but fixing the problem. somethings fucked with the system if one guy can work hard all his life and still be several figures in debt while some useless jedi piece of shit doubles his billions of wealth in just a few months because a recession hit.
    Originally posted by cigreting il suk ur boyfriends dik faget

You couldn't get a tranny off either. Face it you just don't possess enough male hormones to engage in sexual activities.

It's a lot of work and you gotta be flexible if you have a long dick like I do, it requires some twisting and bending to get all up inside a person like trying unclog a drain with a snake

cigreting Dark Matter
    m8 me clean out gryl granpap pips on an daily basis u faget
Jump to Top