User Controls

STILL LIVE IN LA CAR CHASE 3.5 hour

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    coming to an end

https://www.foxla.com/news/suspect-leads-authorities-on-hour-long-chase-across-south-la
    Its still going 11:11pm

11:11 looks like prison bars
    /\Folx
    LOL Still going
    the chopper ran out of fuel right when it was getting good because he was out of city limits in dark Hilly region.

if this was 4CHAN, Lanny would have archived this fucker by now.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free LOL Still going

Living with you must be a real treat.
    You can't do that in a Tesla.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this mother fucker was still going. going like 5mph and then stops so all the cops stop. over and over. they didn't once get tired of it while he was going for 5 hours when I watched it. it took the chopper like half an hour to refuel up and het flies back for the second or third time, his fueling area was just a few miles away so he was back at the scene in a minute or so and there is the car.. still going at it. and then someone asks the pilot "is this the longest time you been on a chase" and then the tv station cuts out to some tv show. they ended it after all of that. my night sucked until I watched this.. it somehow cheered me up waiting for him to get out and bail and have K9 track his bitch ass down.

FUCK YOU LA Channel 5
Jump to Top