User Controls

Paranoia thread/post #64817

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Bad feelings abound. If I make it through this week it's a miracle. I Love you all and wish nothing but success and fulfillment upon all of you. Thank you for the time we have spent together. Likely worst case scenario I'll be back in 6 months so this thread is just a precursor to an event which may or may not happen. The last 2 years have been unprecedentedly blessed for me, I hope the future is for each and every one of you too.

If this is my last thread please leave some "kill yourself faggot"'s for when I see it again in 6 months.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't drop the soap while you're in there...unless that's your bag of course.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    good luck man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I smell a reeeelapse
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    No one cares
    post #64817

??????

Originally posted by bling bling pvz
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i hope u die in d slammer u liberal cheating faget
    tomorrow is the big one to get through. If I post tomorrow night I'm a raindrop dodger
    Good luck with your endeavors young negro.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo tomorrow is the big one to get through. If I post tomorrow night I'm a raindrop dodger

wats an raindrup dogr
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I smell a reeeelapse

thats his prolapse your sniffing.
    shut the fuck up OP next time you're sketching keep it to yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo shut the fuck up OP next time you're sketching keep it to yourself

I appreciate the honesty though, and should the event you were worried about ever come to transpire your faith will carry you through it. You might even find that studying theology will help and bring you closer to the most high.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo shut the fuck up OP next time you're sketching keep it to yourself

i take it you know you are about to do illegal acts which would guarantee a minimum 6 month sentence?
    Now after dodging one crisis another entirely different situation emerges which may take our hero out of action once again. This one is far stupider and more pathetic than could be considered possible. Let's hope there is saving him
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I am reading this thread and eating grapes and wondering what would Marilyn Manson do
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    DO A FLIP
    Originally posted by frala I am reading this thread and eating grapes and wondering what would Marilyn Manson do

Some hawt lesbian shit, the question is are YOU down?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Did you commit a crime on 2/2/21? Like rob a bank or summin? or did you have to go to court for something you did where your attorney suggested you bring your toothbrush along with you?
    I cosigned someone who allegedly committed a crime and am therefore culpable while in a very precarious legal situation. Sucks to be me.
Jump to Top