User Controls

Is salvia the most intense substance?

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    What was your experience like?

(Ps don't bother postinh itt if you're a crackhead hick or taco jew)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    eeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
    its not the most intense drug, but pretty intense, basically felt like there was this insidious entity that was basically telling me to never comeback there, like he was warning me that if I do something bad could happen. It's really scary, I took a huge hit thinking it would just be like weed and before I even blew it out, I was holy shit and I was in space and I saw everyones face in the world on cards and they started falling down like dominos. And the entity put a bag over my head, it had a native american feel to it, and he shoved me down a well and I felt like I was going to be there forever... it was really creepy

Never cared to do it after that

dmt and 5me0-dmt are the strongest psychedelics

but really the most intense substance is probably meth in my opinion because you're messed up for so long on it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I fucking blacked out and i guess i jumped off my 4 wheeler, ran in circles in the woods and then sat back on my wheeler backwards and wanted to ride. Thankfully my friends took the key out of the ignition. That was the last time i did it and never will again
    I am going to post pictures of anime girls

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am going to post pictures of anime girls

speaking of anime I was just watching this, just found out about it its pretty legit for having only 5 minute episodes

I am imaging she is stabbing cock nose after he tried to pull some nonce shit. Yeah get him! get him!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am imaging she is stabbing cock nose after he tried to pull some nonce shit. Yeah get him! get him!

she was trying to stab her older brother because aliens told her to do it, its hilarious because the mother slaps the lil bitch and she says the piano teacher told me to do it.. and the parents don't even go and confront the piano teacher, but her and her brother does lol..

I question her parents a lot though what little girl goes to bed wearing lip stick? lol
    Tripping on salvia is kinda like 70's anime
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i recommended smoking salvia on a freeway.
    Originally posted by STER0S i recommended smoking salvia on a freeway.

see thats why I'm glad I was sitting at a park with my gf when I did it, at 18 I was super impulsive more than now and I was just thinking damn.. glad I wasn't driving when I did that lol.. I honestly thought when i was coming back but still not there that I crashed the car and had blood on my face but it was just water because I fell in a puddle, had to kick my gf off of me that was trying to calm me down because her head was on a string
    Originally posted by STER0S i recommended smoking salvia on a freeway.

I recommend smoking it on one that isn't free
    WellHung Black Hole
    never tried it. Seems dangerous.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's pretty intense if you do it right.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe It's pretty intense if you do it right.

by right, u mean strictly dosage? or setting, also?
    Originally posted by WellHung by right, u mean strictly dosage? or setting, also?

Smoking at least a 20x extract, and getting enough smoke into your lungs quick enough, and holding it in long enough to make sure you break on through to the other side.

I don't think set and setting matters too much for this drug. It's not a psychedelic. If you break through you won't know where or what you are.
    Originally posted by WellHung never tried it. Seems dangerous.

oh it can be dangerous..

Originally posted by Obbe Smoking at least a 20x extract, and getting enough smoke into your lungs quick enough, and holding it in long enough to make sure you break on through to the other side.

I don't think set and setting matters too much for this drug. It's not a psychedelic. If you break through you won't know where or what you are.

its psychedelic i guess not in the classic since , but what would you call it? It opens up the doors of perception for sure
    Originally posted by WellHung by right, u mean strictly dosage? or setting, also?

You just need a good fat rip and I would want to be somewhere where you don't fall on a glass table or something when you're monging out
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its psychedelic i guess in the classic since , but what you call it? It opens up the doors of perception

Hallucinogenic dissociative I guess.
Jump to Top