User Controls

brad chacos

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    anyone ever heard of this character on here?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I heard you like 12 year old girls
    lol even if i did not saying so anymore at least there are millions of dudes who do. literally millions. and some of them kno exactly what theyre getting themslves into or kńow what they like themselves already.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I've heard a rumor that he's the actual perpetrator of the OKC bombing.
    Did gay prison rape break you of your pedophile habits?
    well me and this guy were at one point almost folleagues. maybe star trek is right what do u guys fink? that case or my record fuked my chances despite them never doing baxkground checks and they lied or made some resson up to release me while hiring this guy? I remember the editor to pc world this john dude talking to someone at that office trying ti bring him onboard. like he was saying i dont know anyone else who can write articles about tech or some total bullshitblike he was the only person fit for the job or some shit. thats such bs almost anyone can write about vonsumer tech. he just kept vouching for him at like these meetings and shit and eventually they brought him in literslly like a month after they cancelled me and hes been there since and look were life took me?
    its so funny how our paths almost converged and we were actuslly in contact on linkedin prior to the, bringing him there wnd cancel culturing me.
    star trek, isnt life a fucking trip. like w fucking mind trap huh? like u can look at another man and be like that should have fuckin been me yo.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Did gay prison rape break you of your pedophile habits?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Tell us more about you trying to Nonce 12 year olds Wariat.
Jump to Top